Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean I just get excited over the little things. Like a solid little poop, Not to hard, Not to wet. Just right.  I think Mercy overworked the babies today. I may have to limit playtime for a few weeks. They are so self sufficient and able to do so much but not much sense in the nap dept. today. They've been sleeping it off all evening.  Since Tuesday Frog has gained almost 1.5oz and Toad 1oz. It seems they are eating sufficiently on their own although both had a bottle this morning and I offer during the day. I thought a scale was an extra expense but it really is a good thing to have with these babies now that they're eating on their own. They both have longer golden colored hairs coming in all over them and their eyes are changing color. Can't quite what color yet.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, you're not alone in the "getting excited over poop" category!  A friend and I have this as a major topic of conversation, as one of her boys has IBS and one of my girls probably does as well.  It's a daily concern and when their "doo-ings" are as they should be, it's a major cause for celebration!

Those meatballs are growing more gorgeous by the day!  

And yes, that scale must be very helpful.  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
mother of all migraines yesterday. On bed rest. Ambulances and hauling off all day in hospital. Babies are fine. BBS

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You just told a bunch of people who routinely ask for close-ups of kitten fannies for sexing purposes (and get excited over the discussion on it)  that you feel odd getting excited over POOP?  Good grief, woman, we get excited over EVERYTHING concerning our babies.  I'd worry a little if you weren't excited over it!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Dang...those little "wodgies" are gone, and they are getting their adult elegant appendage.  They do, however, remain utterly adorable and engaging.

Glad you are somewhat better.  Take care of you, my Darlin Girl.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Dang...those little "wodgies" are gone, and they are getting their adult elegant appendage.  They do, however, remain utterly adorable and engaging.

Glad you are somewhat better.  Take care of you, my Darlin Girl.
I'm so proud of them. they have reached most of the milestones that say they will live through kittenhood and grow into healthy cats. And omgosh I just realized as they both looked over that the recognize Mercy's bell. My Froggy still comes for a bottle but even that is half hearted.

I'm a freaking mess and likely out of it for a few weeks. I wish I had been out of it sadly my mind was there for the whole event.