Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been home for a while. Hectic but the babies have had their first feeding. Not the best but sufficient and they're napping now. I'll let them be for a while. They did much better with the syringe than the bottle. They were then thoroughly rubbed , burped and loved on. Mook and Mercy sat on the kitchen bar and watched the whole debacle and the babies are now crated in the living room with barely a breath out of place.

Tera settled in and was even being social with the cat above her. She got all her things including a nice new cat bed extra fluffy and warm. It was hard and I cried on and off. But this rescue is so oriented to adoption. And yes I want her back but just the change in Mook and Mercy in just a few hours tells me this was how it had to be.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've been home for a while. Hectic but the babies have had their first feeding. Not the best but sufficient and they're napping now. I'll let them be for a while. They did much better with the syringe than the bottle. They were then thoroughly rubbed , burped and loved on. Mook and Mercy sat on the kitchen bar and watched the whole debacle and the babies are now crated in the living room with barely a breath out of place.

Tera settled in and was even being social with the cat above her. She got all her things including a nice new cat bed extra fluffy and warm. It was hard and I cried on and off. But this rescue is so oriented to adoption. And yes I want her back but just the change in Mook and Mercy in just a few hours tells me this was how it had to be.
I'll be honest, I'm tearing up as well.  I'm so glad Mook and Mercy are able to settle back to normal.  I have no doubt that Tera will find a home, especially because of how much she's been socialized.  I'm sure tonight will be strange for our sweet Tera, but tomorrow will bring new journey's for all of you.

My heart goes out to you.  This wasn't easy in any way.  I hope you get your much needed rest tonight.

Be well my friend.  Tomorrow is a new day. You did a terrific job. 

Warmest regards, Hope & my gal Chestnut

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I'll be honest, I'm tearing up as well.  I'm so glad Mook and Mercy are able to settle back to normal.  I have no doubt that Tera will find a home, especially because of how much she's been socialized.  I'm sure tonight will be strange for our sweet Tera, but tomorrow will bring new journey's for all of you.

My heart goes out to you.  This wasn't easy in any way.  I hope you get your much needed rest tonight.

Be well my friend.  Tomorrow is a new day. You did a terrific job. 

Warmest regards, Hope & my gal Chestnut
Thank you. the support here from everyone has meant so much to us.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for the update especially after the hard day you've had. You and Tera have been in my thoughts all day. I know Tera's future is a bright one and filled everything you have fought for her to have. You gave her and the meatballs the gift of life and a loving few weeks together and make no mistake those weeks were a gift.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy for the update especially after the hard day you've had. You and Tera have been in my thoughts all day. I know Tera's future is a bright one and filled everything you have fought for her to have. You gave her and the meatballs the gift of life and a loving few weeks together and make no mistake those weeks were a gift.
We are the ones gifted. The love she had for those little meat sacks. And she got to relax and just be a mommy. There are no pictures of her intake. It' felt wrong somehow. I took a picture of the facility after I was out on the road.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you did not to photograph her intake. Thank you again for sharing the beginning of this journey with us. You've inspired me every day and I hope that if I'm ever faced with a similar situation that I would be able to step up the way you did. I'm looking forward to the remainder of the journey and I really can't wait for the day when Mercy can touch one of her little brothers [emoji]128571[/emoji]

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

What sweet little faces. I hope you let us know how Tera makes out
You will know what I know. I had to surrender her so she's not mine anymore and I will certainly follow up in few days. She's in quarantine right now and will need to be spayed , vaccinated , wormed according to their protocols to be made ready for adoption. You would think the kits would be screaming bloody murder but not a peep. They were playing like no tomorrow and I'll feed again at 8 PM.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart just melted.  They are too cute. they look like they got into your lipstick, lol.

You know, and this is just an idea, but I think Frog & Toad are really deserving of a proper introduction in New Cats on the Block, and this thread link of course.  

It may help you move forward easier.  Please know I mean no disrespect to Tera, I just want you to really have fun now and enjoy these two sweet bundles.  

Who is who...  I notice one seems much larger...

Anywho, I know you're exhausted from emotions, I know I am, and I just followed. Get your rest

I look forward to your new story.  The Many Adventures of Frog & Toad..  

Xoxo

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, and this is just an idea, but I think Frog & Toad are really deserving of a proper introduction in New Cats on the Block, and this thread link of course.  

It may help you move forward easier.  Please know I mean no disrespect to Tera, I just want you to really have fun now and enjoy these two sweet bundles.  
I think this is a lovely idea....for all the reasons 2Cats4everLoved 2Cats4everLoved has mentioned. Sending lots of [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
They really couldn't have a better stand-in mom than you. It's so hard turning cats over to someone else, even when you know it's for the best. I'm really proud of you, you've done so much for this little family.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OK...I'm being cuted to death here. 

I know what a wrenching thing it was to walk away from Tera, but you've made her an imminently desirable cat.  Someone will be in love with her in no time flat!

I'd love to be there to watch Mercy get to know these two!

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pics of the babies are so sweet.  Those faces are to die for.

Understand about the moving on, it will take time.  I'm just thinking about you.  However, you're stronger than I. LOL  Glad you're in good spirits and enjoying these little bundles.

So Who is Who???  I did notice one is bigger than the other.  Is Frog the larger and Toad is the smaller...

LOL, they're so chubby.  I really miss that kitty smell.  So sweet...  Congratulations.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

OK...I'm being cuted to death here. 

I know what a wrenching thing it was to walk away from Tera, but you've made her an imminently desirable cat.  Someone will be in love with her in no time flat!

I'd love to be there to watch Mercy get to know these two!
You will. Right now the focus is on getting them to eat enough and feel safe and loved. They are amuck on the living room floor right now along with making sure the other end is properly emptied. They have scratched in the litter pan but not used it. Well Toad may have peed.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Toad has a much more deliberate expression on his face. Frog is the larger meatball although they weigh in at almost exactly the same weight.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Toad has a much more deliberate expression on his face. Frog is the larger meatball although they weigh in at almost exactly the same weight.
Wow, really they weigh almost the same.  One looks so much more meaty.

Their faces are the cutest.  Especially their lips. LOL pinkish. so sweet...

Enjoy.

I hope you're sleeping a little better.  

You truly are the best.  Congrats again.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Every 3 hours. Half hour to feed. Sleep is precious. But this is a short lived issue. They are playing in the sandbox.