Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

We're all rooting for you.  I know this is going to be a tough one for you and your hubby, and while we all know it's best for all involved, it's still a weepy eyed situation, no matter how you slice the pie.

Just know we are all in awe of what you've done for this little family and we are here to support you ALWAYS!!!

Your heart is big and the love you've shown Tera is bigger.  I thank you again for sharing this journey with us.
Thank You. It's difficult. She greets me in the morning and hangs around my husband for pets and loves. Tomorrow will be difficult for everyone. Hubs is going to stay home with the babies. It's over an hour to the rescue.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank You. It's difficult. She greets me in the morning and hangs around my husband for pets and loves. Tomorrow will be difficult for everyone. Hubs is going to stay home with the babies. It's over an hour to the rescue.
I'll be with you in spirit for the hours ride and for the return home.  You've done wonders for her.  I wish we were closer, I would have loved to take her, but I have confidence in the Shelter you are taking her to her.  Your judgement and care you've used through this journey have been stellar.  I don't think there is anything any of us could have done to make this situation any better.  Again, I find myself saying - Amazing job.  To you and your hubby.

Be strong my TCS friend.  You are in my thoughts.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that you share the videos of Tera with the shelter so people can see what a sweet beautiful girl she is.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
SIGH...I so hope that they will come to TCS.  We would love to know how Tera comes along.  If I could get Suzanne to commit to a cat, I'd try to get Tera here somehow, one of my transport groups, but Suzane is still teetering on the brink.  Can't rush these things.  She adores Hekitty, but not quite ready, darn it.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

SIGH...I so hope that they will come to TCS.  We would love to know how Tera comes along.  If I could get Suzanne to commit to a cat, I'd try to get Tera here somehow, one of my transport groups, but Suzane is still teetering on the brink.  Can't rush these things.  She adores Hekitty, but not quite ready, darn it.
She is a wonderful cat. But maybe not a first cat. She needs the hand of experience and patience to put the finishing touches on her. I think the babies grew while we were gone today. Froggy greets me. It's so freaking sweet.

I hope that you share the videos of Tera with the shelter so people can see what a sweet beautiful girl she is.
I have shared many many pictures of Tera and her story with the shelter. And its possible my own vet is volunteering there.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
So I'm making my list and getting things together. I'm taking her litter pan , scratcher and toys. I hope they keep them with her otherwise I guess they'll be a donation. I bought her a new bed because I didn't want something that smelled like her kits to go with her. A bag of the food she's eating and a good supply of her FF. I have her vet record in my purse and the GPS set and ready to go.

The Snugglesafe for the babies came early so. It's cool I may order one for my feet.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So I'm making my list and getting things together. I'm taking her litter pan , scratcher and toys. I hope they keep them with her otherwise I guess they'll be a donation. I bought her a new bed because I didn't want something that smelled like her kits to go with her. A bag of the food she's eating and a good supply of her FF. I have her vet record in my purse and the GPS set and ready to go.

The Snugglesafe for the babies came early so. It's cool I may order one for my feet.
Oh m gosh.  Drive safely and be sure to give Tera big smooches from us all here at TCS.

I've enjoyed her story so much.  Remember while driving, you've done everything for this sweet gal and it's all for the best.

I'll be thinking about you today.  Be strong.  xo

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Oh m gosh.  Drive safely and be sure to give Tera big smooches from us all here at TCS.

I've enjoyed her story so much.  Remember while driving, you've done everything for this sweet gal and it's all for the best.

I'll be thinking about you today.  Be strong.  xo
I'm resolved this is best for Tera and us. Two weeks ago I thought we couldn't go any further with Tera and the babies in the house. We adjusted and made it work but we have run out of options. Tera needs to be spayed before she comes back in heat and the babies need to be out here in our big sunny living room and kitchen doing what little kittens do.  The only option left for them to nurse longer is to bring the babies out here for hours and leave Tera in the bedroom. I think that would be cruel. The meatballs stretch their paws up for us to pick them up. We are as much a part of their lives as mama.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm resolved this is best for Tera and us. Two weeks ago I thought we couldn't go any further with Tera and the babies in the house. We adjusted and made it work but we have run out of options. Tera needs to be spayed before she comes back in heat and the babies need to be out here in our big sunny living room and kitchen doing what little kittens do.  The only option left for them to nurse longer is to bring the babies out here for hours and leave Tera in the bedroom. I think that would be cruel. The meatballs stretch their paws up for us to pick them up. We are as much a part of their lives as mama.
And the big thing is Mook...  I never want to see a cat feel put out of their own home, this is for the best for all involved. 

I'm so amazed at what you've accomplished for this little family.  I know I'm repeating myself. LOL

Great job.  Drive safe.  I look forward to the updates of the meatballs, LOL Frog and Toad.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you and sending you lots of love today Please give Tera lots of kisses from me [emoji]128139[/emoji] She will never be far from my thoughts.
I read up on Watermelon Ranch and they sound like a great rescue group [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you and sending you lots of love today Please give Tera lots of kisses from me [emoji]128139[/emoji] She will never be far from my thoughts.
I read up on Watermelon Ranch and they sound like a great rescue group [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

And the big thing is Mook...  I never want to see a cat feel put out of their own home, this is for the best for all involved. 

I'm so amazed at what you've accomplished for this little family.  I know I'm repeating myself. LOL

Great job.  Drive safe.  I look forward to the updates of the meatballs, LOL Frog and Toad.
Well she's the top of the list why this isn't going to keep working right up there with Tera's well being and the babies. All of the no kill cat and dog rescues work together in making adoption events.

Done packing and rounding up things to donate time to get dressed and loaded. No pic or video of Tera with her babies today it's too sad and I'd feel like a traitor taking them. next pics and video are new journeys for mom and babies. I'll try and get some pics at the rescue however my first interest in making sure she's in a good place. Not a bad day for a trip not too hot or cold.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well she's the top of the list why this isn't going to keep working right up there with Tera's well being and the babies. All of the no kill cat and dog rescues work together in making adoption events.

Done packing and rounding up things to donate time to get dressed and loaded. No pic or video of Tera with her babies today it's too sad and I'd feel like a traitor taking them. next pics and video are new journeys for mom and babies. I'll try and get some pics at the rescue however my first interest in making sure she's in a good place. Not a bad day for a trip not too hot or cold.
@Kittens Mom  - Do Not Feel Like a Traitor.......

We all knew this day was going to come.  You did all you could for her.  Tera's journey is going to continue as will the sweet meatballs.  You have Mook and Mercy to worry about and again, it's not fair to Mook to feel displaced in anyway.

Please, please know we all stand behind you.  Again I say, these lives are alive because of you.  Tera's belly has been kept full because of you, her two babies are chubby little kitties because of you.  She will find an amazing home and be loved.  

I beg you to keep your thoughts straight, it's a long drive and you need to have a clear head.  Enjoy your drive with Tera, and know she will be loved.

Your job is complete.  We are here for you now, and always.  Big hugs.....  Hope.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*PRAYERS* and all good wishes for TERA and the meatballs to find the loving forever home(s) they so deserve, very quickly! What an adorable family they are.  I hope they are able to stay together, as cats do bond very deeply. 

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*PRAYERS* and all good wishes for TERA and the meatballs to find the loving forever home(s) they so deserve, very quickly! What an adorable family they are.  I hope they are able to stay together, as cats do bond very deeply. 
@Tarasgirl06  - The little "meatballs" Frog & Toad have a forever home with @Kittens Mom  and Tera the mommy is leaving today.

I think even though we all knew this day was coming its sad to say goodbye, but as the story goes, it's all for the good of Mook and Mercy and everyone involved.

This has been a great story, filled with inspiration and love.  I look forward to watching the little ones grow up.