Tell me one good thing about your day, one thing that made you Happy...

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Amanda;

I shall be HAPPY
:pinky: :blubturq:

for you and THAT will be a "Good Thing to Make My Day"

I am sure you GREATLY DESERVE this BONUS and MORE!!! Have fun "Shopping in NYC" Don't forget to shop Chinatown. It has some of the "Best Bargains" in the whole city! Especially if you are into candles and incense, etc. (try a shop called the Dragon's Breath it is a real "Experience"! Wish I were going with you.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amanda....I hope you have a great time!!!
And Darlene... vibrator batteries???? LOL :laughing:
I, like Deb, got a kick out of your post....sounds like you had one heck of a thrill ride!!! :laughing:
I am glad you got your bed, and when you get more used to it, you will love it, I am sure!!!!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just what we all need right now! a happy thread!
I got woke up at 10:00AM by Grayski licking my ear!I always love it when he wakes me up for a butt rub!It is warm and sunny today,yesterday it was cool and raining!
Come one everyone,what good thing has happened to you today?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saw a pair of goldfinches this morning out in the pasture. They were in the cherry tree. Such beautiful birds! Haven't seen them around here in quite sometime.

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sasha remembers how to fetch. I taught him about a month ago. We played this morning. He loves the game and so do I, it's our little bonding moment, he brings me the mouse whenever he wants to play

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's another day now, So I can post again. I agree This is a great thread.

I woke up and brushed my teeth and felt realy fresh and then hopped back into bed for 3 cats to jump on my bed. They always make me smile

Sam.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i relaxed most of the day, and the sun came out! haven't seen it in a long time. i love sundays. oh, ate the rest of my pint of ben and jerry's chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogurt.

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is my hubby and my anniversary! 6 years together. We got to go to the Renisaince Faire that was in town only this weekend and we went out to dinner for LOBSTER. MMMMMMmmmmmmm!

I also got to spend time with my grandaughter who lives out of town and she and my daughter went to the faire with the rest of the family! I even got to dress the baby in faire clothes!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wishing Teresa and her Hubby(Name?) a good ann. !!!!!! 6 Years

I got the new Harry Potter book and that just made my day AND I had a go at time-out a gaming arcade
and I might be going to the movies later.. Wow 3 in 3 days

Sam.