Tell me one good thing about your day, one thing that made you Happy...

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just spent the best week of my life with a lady I met on the internet. We clicked from the first day and got better every day from then on. By day 2 it was as if we were together for years,totally comfortable with each other. Like a butterfly and sunshine..made for each other. Imagine..in love at my age!!!!

But the week ended and my lady had to leave.
Watching that plane fade from sight was one of the hardest things I have ever done.
Long,lonely drive home.

But we're back online again and already planning.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, I volunteered to be fired today. We lost 2 teacher positions at summer school, due to low enrollment. I am actually on the top of the seniority list, but I have felt so overwhelmed with work from my college classes that I volunteered to quit. One other teacher got to stay instead. Turns out that she really needed the money (even more than I do), so she was ecstatic to be staying.

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yay, Kittyfoot! I love to hear about people being in love!

Deb25, what a generous thing to do. You're so kind and giving.

Ok, a happy thing...
A friend told me her new anti-depressant is working for her. I don't want to go into any details without her permission, but suffice it to say she a great person who really deserved to have something finally go right for her, after a lot of horrible experiences over the past year.

ttapestry1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is great. I am so happy for your friend. My father never wanted me to be on them because he didn't believe in them. My life is so much better now. I have just learned that you have to do what is best for you and sometimes you get in the dumps and your body gets used to being there and you have to have some help getting out..including friends,drugs,etc. My life has completely changed and I can't ever see myself being there again. Good for her!

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
There are two things that make me happy every single day. When I wake up in the morning and I see a puurty furry face looking straight into my eyes and then giving me the sweetest kiss ever - this is definitely the best way to start a day and I'm glad I could finally say this to people who actually understand and feel the way I do (most of my friends like cats but tend to think I'm a bit obssessed by them, which is not true of course, I'm totally obssessed by them LOL). can you now guess what the secon dthing is??? - yes, it is the cat site and all of you. No matter how depressed I feel my spirit always lifts up when I enter the site.

But then I also spend a great weekend so that's something to brag about. Me and boyfriend went to the mountain and made a picnic by a creek and it was just lovely. WE walked and walked and walked and teh wood was lovely and we got sunburnt and when we finally got home I felt knackered and completely blissful. I watched TV and eric was purring in my lap.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Eric your boyfriend or your cat? (Just kidding!) Anyway, your picnic sounded wonderful — and so did your wake-up service.

=^..^=

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kittyfoot!!!!!!! That is SO COOL that you and this woman you met online are hitting it off so great!!! How did you meet her? In a chat site, or where? (if I may ask) that is SO romantic....I hope it turns out well for you....and Deb25....how sweet of you to volunteer to be fired, because the other woman needed the job worse....there ought to be more people in this world like you!!! I hope you will be okay, though.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
kittyfoot

that is great news! it really is the best feeling in the world

Deb25

I'm glad you're going to be getting SOME what of a break!

I bought 4 pairs of shoes today.....that makes me happy!

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The one thing that made me most happy today is that my daughter woke up at 7:20 rather than 6 am as she usually does. Of course, my son was still up, but one is better than 2. I'm not a morning person!

Another thing that made me happy is that my son's doctor's office called in a prescription for his pink eye rather than making us come in for an office visit.

Another thing that made me happy was Muffy's babies. And the fact that I asked my husband if we could keep two rather than one, and he said we'll see rather than NO!

I've been pretty happy lately!

Dawn

ttapestry1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some things that made me happy today......

It was my bosses birthday and he left early so I got to too!!!!!!!

Friday is my last day of work for two whole weeks!!!!!!

I am leaving for Utah on June 20 for 7 whole days to spend at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary and get some peace and quiet and unconditional love!!!

Boy, do I need a break!!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, today, I got rid of my "way too big" sofa. (Actually, it's in the garage). My brother's in-laws sold me a more suitable replacement for a small sum. It's actually a hunter green plaid (my color) and fits soooo much better in my living room! It's not a permanent solution, but one I can live with for awhile, anyway.

G

ghostuser

Like Kittyfoot I have also just spent the best week of my life
If ever there was heaven on earth this is how it would be. Yes I am in love too
With a very warm, tender and loving man. It was so hard to get on that plane and leave him but one day we will be together forever. And Debby I met him on the net in a cat chat.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YOU GO-O-O-O-O, GIRL!!! I hope they are"Dancin' Shoes" and you Cut a Few Steps for your ole' pal, TLK!!! :pinky: :pinky: :pinky:

Have a GREAT TIME. . . . . . .

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A good day to me is a nice sunny day to wake up to (and not have to work), the opportunity to let my cats out on the screened in porches and to get on the computer and read wonderful things that have happened in everyones lives!
and to check on my fish and see that they are all healthy and happy!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
meme....I am so glad for you and for Kittyfoot! It is wonderful that two cat lovers can meet on the net and find true love!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 10-page paper is 8-pages done. My huge sectional is out of the garage and waiting for the trash guys to come pick it up.

And today's biggest news: ta-da! I saw Squirt going wee in the atrium today. That's one less mess I'll be scooping out of the litter box.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The weather was beautiful today (it's not quite midnight so it's still "today")! Perfect!

I had a lovely birthday party at The Cat Site; and during the wee hours of the morning I had a wonderful birthday party at Hole.Com with all my Hole.Commie cyber-friends from Australia, Canada and the U.K. (and the U.S.A. too).

A People Tree catalog from the U.K. came in the mail (it's neat to receive mail from overseas).

While waiting for the bus outside the grocery store, I had a witty and funny conversation with a lady who works there.

I'm happy because tomorrow is my bi-weekly "book club" meeting at the library; and tomorrow night my friend Kristin is coming over with her little daughter Samantha so they can "make a movie" to send to Kristin's grandparents (I've got video e-mail).

=^..^=