Tell Me About Your Cat's Bratty Antics

romeoslover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cleo will sit in front of me on the desk when I make phone calls. She is a big girl and blocks the monitor and the phone. My Mom, who I am usually talking to on the phone, calls her "The Pest."

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tease my baby and call her captain underfoot. Cause she is only happy when she is truly right under my foot as I'm taking a step. Then looks at me as if I have nerve almost stepping on her!
This is the same little girl that trips me 99 times on my sleep induced way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I could go on and on...

Nedicks likes to be petted at all hours of the night, and when I try to push her away, she very indignantly says, "MEEP!" and crashes her hard little head into the bridge of my nose. But Nathan is the brattiest. If he wants scritches when I am sitting at the computer, he will jump up on my lap and actually push the sliding keyboard thing back into the cabinet and then stick his fat little head in my hand.
When he decides I have slept late enough on Saturday or Sunday morning he starts walking around me in circles on the bed--he walks along one side of my body from my feet to my head, then walks across my pillow, then down the other side of my body, from my head to my feet, around my feet and back up again, and keeps on going around and around and around...It is MADDENING. His other favorite thing to do is sit right in the middle of the coffee table while we are watching T.V. (best seat in the house I guess), so whatever we're watching, there is always a big black cat right in the middle of the scene.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Twitch is the biggest stink face ever! She has the "aloof" cat personality, coming to me when she wants attention. Lately, she has been coming to me more & more. Whenever she comes to me, she is drooling & needs to wipe it off, so she uses my hand, pants, or whatever as a hanky!
She has also started biting(she had her teeth removed b/c of dental issues). You wouldn't think a toothless cat bite would hurt, but those gums of hers do!

Chico likes to lick your bare toes-esp. when you are waking.

Damita likes to roll around on your lap in an effort to get her tummy rubbed. If you don't pay attention to her, she bites you in the crotch!

Opehlia attacks legs. It isn't an ideal behavior for a cat of her....nature, but she won't quit! Ophelia sits up on her back feet whenever I am holding the bitter apple spray, she wants it sprayed in her mouth!

Lily likes to drpae over my shoulder with her butt in my face. At night, she like to sleep between my arm & my body & knead in my armpit. I always know at night when she's missing a nail cap! Lily also likes to pounce on people. She will lay on the back of the couch & when you walk by, she reaches out & grabs your arm. If she's on the ground, she goes for your leg!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought of something else(well there's a lot but he really bothered me this morning)
After Trav leaves in the morning and I am still sleeping, he will sit in the living room and YOWL and YOWL until I answer him and tell him where I am and even then he will keep going. I feel like he does it to wake me up

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

Damita is very cute. I like her little round face.
I know! She's my little teddy bear. With my luck, someone will finally be interested in both her & Chico together & she'll bite them in the crotch!