TCS Secret Santa?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Heidi, what are the "santa snoopers"?
I'm sure I got the name wrong...

Last year there were a few people who volunteered to act as go-betweens for people who needed more ideas for the people they were Secret Santa to. Someone would contact them, and ask them to ask their recipient questions (like their favorite fragrance, if they liked chocolate, what kind of chocolate, etc.). The recipient would reply to the "snooper" (or was it Snooping Santas, or Santa's Helpers or something else?) who would pass along the info to their SS.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I'm sure I got the name wrong...

Last year there were a few people who volunteered to act as go-betweens for people who needed more ideas for the people they were Secret Santa to. Someone would contact them, and ask them to ask their recipient questions (like their favorite fragrance, if they liked chocolate, what kind of chocolate, etc.). The recipient would reply to the "snooper" (or was it Snooping Santas, or Santa's Helpers or something else?) who would pass along the info to their SS.
You explained it very well!
Snooping Santas, and there were three, and took certain letters of the alphabet Like A-H. And say I had AbbysMom to give a gift to, and she posted on the thread that she only liked gnomes, then I would PM her snooping santa (the person who took A-H) and say, "does she like fishing gnomes or Christmas gnomes?" and preserve my anonymity that way!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really liked the snooping santa thing! but thats still coordinating some of it imo