TCS members from Ohio/Cleveland area?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is the picture from my camera. It is blurry, my camera is old and crappy.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice pic. I know what who Hiedi and Christy are, but who is who on the other three??

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Nice pic. I know what who Hiedi and Christy are, but who is who on the other three??
L to R, Katie, me, Courtney, Heidi, Jen.

It was great getting to meet other NE Ohio TCS members. The food was good (as already said mostly breakfast foods) and the restaurant really neat. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon-maybe you'll be able to make it Susie.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by okeefecl

L to R, Katie, me, Courtney, Heidi, Jen.

It was great getting to meet other NE Ohio TCS members. The food was good (as already said mostly breakfast foods) and the restaurant really neat. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon-maybe you'll be able to make it Susie.
I'm glad I got to go to ours last year, but this year hasn't been good for them. I know Heidi comes every year, so let's plan on it for next August!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't Jen get the notice about wearing blue?

Hi, Courtney! (I was her Secret Santa last year.)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys I don't own a single thing that is blue... I have one purple nine inch nails shirt...and a white shirt that looks like a doiley. A few red things here and there but the vast majority is just black...I am so boring. Sorry!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was so much fun to meet all of you! We will definitely have to do it again next year, and hopefully even more people can come too.
There's just something about us cat people that makes it so we may never have actually met before but it's like seeing an old friend when we do.

Susie, we were so busy chatting that we just had the waiter take the same pic with each of our cameras. Well, the cameras were out for a little while, but we had to show off our kitties.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That darn restaurant charged my credit card twice and for 2 different amounts! I just called them now to ask about it and I am waiting for them to call me back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad I paid in cash!
I mean, the meal was good...but it wasn't *that* good! I hope they get it straightened out for you, Jen.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you think they charged you for someone else's on accident? I've made a lot of mistakes running the credit cards through at various jobs, and they were all total accidents! Maybe everyone else who paid with a credit card should check and make sure they were charged?

I hope they handle this well-- if not please let me know, so I can warn the various people I know who go there regularly (including me, when I'm in town).

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

That darn restaurant charged my credit card twice and for 2 different amounts! I just called them now to ask about it and I am waiting for them to call me back.
OH NO! Did you figure it out yet?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still waiting for the guy to call me back. I called in the middle of dinner rush and he said he would be glad to look it up and straighted in out but not at the moment. I am not mad I just want it straightened out. I understand mistakes. We all got charged the same, right? since we call got the same thing? I just don't remember the total amount being such an even number... I will have to see if I kept my receipt. I should have.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh that sucks, Jen! have both the transactions "posted" or are they still "pending"? sometimes restaurants do that for some reason, I've had it happen before, but then the one will fall off before it actually goes through. Also the total of the bill was $16.20, I have a good memory for numbers