TCS members from Ohio/Cleveland area?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey no big deal, there is always something I can find to eat
Either one works for me! Are they both right near the airport?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but AhRoma is more like a deli... You can sit down and whatnot, but its not really a restaurant.

My sister and I are both vegetarians. She usually gets the veggie quesadilla at The Station. I usually get grilled cheese.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Noon would be great! I've never eaten at the Station myself, but I like to try new things
And Berea is not hard to get too at all, and since Courtney and I are from the same city, we might ride in together
I'm so excited to meet you all!!
Yeah definately! Trav is in Altoona until like 11am Sunday morning and is going to Westlake from there so it would be convinient for me too! I will let you know soon though!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Yeah definately! Trav is in Altoona until like 11am Sunday morning and is going to Westlake from there so it would be convinient for me too! I will let you know soon though!
Cool- if you have time, you may end up riding with me to get my new kitties too!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is going to be so much fun! The Station Restaurant in Berea, around noon, this Sunday (Aug. 6) seems to be the plan. Will we need to make reservations?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay!! I'm able to check in on one of *two* computers on base that have free internet access available to competitors, and I HAD to come see what the plan is for Sunday.
I'm so excited that a few people are going to be able to make it! Julie, I really wish you could come too.
I would really love to meet you, especially after the debates we've had in IMO.

Christy is right, I have to be at the airport around 3:00 and my flight leaves at 5:00. So lunch at noon sounds just perfect. Plenty of time for us to chat and eat.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys have tons of fun and hopefully I can join you next year Heidi when you come on your annual pilgrimage to Ohio! Take tons of pics for all of us to see!!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, so its official! I am coming and so I will be riding with Katie since we live so close! Trav won't be with me but I will definately be present! I can't wait!

Katie, I would LOVE to see the new babies too!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
this sounds like its gonna be great!! not sure about reservations, I would think not, but?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does someone want to tally up who is coming and call and find out if reservations are needed? Or just call and ask how big of a group can come without needing reservations.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright, guys, I'm just dying to know how it went!!! How did you like the Station? Pictures! Pictures!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys,
We all had fun! The food was really good! We got there for the lunch brunch so we mostly had breakfast. It was yummy
I will get my pic on here and get it posted later....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had lots of fun! The Station's brunch was really good and it was great getting to meet Christy and heidi (I'd already met Courtney and Jen) I don't have a digital, but Heidi, courtney and Jen took pics, so hopefully they will post soon