TCS Member Spotlight 7/18-7/25: BETH!! (Ali012281)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More questions....

Do you dance in public? Are you any good?
Have you ever been on pubic assistance?
When did you move away from home?
Was is easy or hard?
Do you wear contacts?
How often do you scrub the kitchen floor?
Post a pic of Meishka doing something naughty.
Post your fave pic of Meishka.
Do you put costumes on Meishka on Halloween?
When was the last time you had the flu?
What is one thing you do a lot that your hubby dislikes?
What brand of facial tissues do you use?
Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Ever been deep sea fishing?
Have you ever climbed a rock wall?
What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
How mant credit cards do you own?
What is the most expensive thing you ever bought?
What is something you've always wanted to do but don't think you ever will?
Why have you never learned to ride a bike?
Do you have a change jar?
Would you ever get cosmetic surgery? If so what would you have done?
How early do you start christmas shopping? Do you wrap them early?
Who is your favorite actor? actress?
Do you have any siblings? (can't remember if that was asked or not!)
If you do, where are you? (oldest, Middle, Youngest, 2nd of 7 kids, etc.)
How often, if ever, did you sneak out of the house when you were a teen?

Ok.. Enough from me now....
It's hard to think up so many! But much fun!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More questions....

Do you dance in public? Are you any good? I haven't danced in a loooooong time.
Have you ever been on pubic assistance? WHAT????

When did you move away from home? I went home again in summers from college but my offical move away was after my third year in college when DH and I got our first place together.
Was is easy or hard? Easy because my mom and step dad were in the process of moving to FL
Do you wear contacts? Yea
How often do you scrub the kitchen floor? Swiffer once a week (and spot clean as needed) and I do an on hands and knees scrubbing once a month
Post a pic of Meishka doing something naughty. My girl?? Being naughty???
I'll have to wait a little till she acts up.

Post your fave pic of Meishka. Its a toss up. Its either:

or

or

or

Do you put costumes on Meishka on Halloween? No... just a santa hat at christmas
When was the last time you had the flu? About 2 years ago... the first and only time I've ever gotten the flu shot I had the worst flu in my life.
What is one thing you do a lot that your hubby dislikes? Spend money.
What brand of facial tissues do you use? Charmin
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No but I'd love to
Ever been deep sea fishing? Nope
Have you ever climbed a rock wall? Yup!! So much fun. THe best is falling off and just dangling in the harness lol
What is the most exciting thing you have ever done? Hmm. Probably jumping off the cliffs into the lake back home.
How mant credit cards do you own? 1. And its only used in an emergency or when I try to hide ebay purchases from DH
What is the most expensive thing you ever bought? Toss up between the sofa and the plasma tv
What is something you've always wanted to do but don't think you ever will? Sky Dive
Why have you never learned to ride a bike? When I was in second grade I fell and fractured my back. After that my mom became a worry wart and I didn't even learn to downhill ski until I was 16... and I had lived in Vermont 10 years by then
Do you have a change jar? Yup!
Would you ever get cosmetic surgery? If so what would you have done? Is Lasik eye surgery cosmetic? Other than that I wouldn't do anything. God gave me what I have for a reason
How early do you start christmas shopping? Do you wrap them early? Sometimes I buy through the year and stick them in the closet. Other times I wait till about 3 weeks out because we have to mail all our gifts.
Who is your favorite actor? actress? Sandra Bullock
Do you have any siblings? (can't remember if that was asked or not!) I'm an only child
If you do, where are you? (oldest, Middle, Youngest, 2nd of 7 kids, etc.) Well Only child and then I was the youngest for awhile when 2 step sisters were thrown into the mix.... but I'm an only child again (no my mom didn't get a divorce from my step dad)
How often, if ever, did you sneak out of the house when you were a teen? Never I lived in the middle of nowhere. There was nothing to sneek out to lol

Ok.. Enough from me now....
It's hard to think up so many! But much fun!
Thanks! Its fun answering

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really love the pictures of Meishka. I notice something new on her everytime!! I like the little white tuft of fur!!!

More from me today:

What was your favorite television show growing up?
Is Meishka bolting through the house like Kitters is right now?
If you could, would you ever become President?
Have you considered trying to learn to ride a bike now?
Are you excited to be starting your job monday?
Can you make me allergy free?

Do you have allergies?
Do you have asthma?
Did you watch the news today?
Have you ever been to an Air Fair?
How often do you sit in your front lawn?
Do you own a sewing machine?
Do you like the television show "Cops"?
Is anything too serious for jokes? What?
You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do?
Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?
What would you do if your country started a war you considered unjustified? (Could be now or not.... hmmmmm)
You're having dinner with people you respect and admire. They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?
What is the most imaginative thing you ever did as a child?
If you could teach your hubby to do one thing, what would it be?
Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? Without them knowing?
What is the worst food combination you can think of?
And one final thinker.... You and two loved ones are on a walk through the forest. Your two companions fall into a pit of poisonous vipers. You have enough anti-venom to save only one; the other will certainly die. What would you do? Now - assume it's your two children at risk.

Enjoy...

Silly Jilly

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really love the pictures of Meishka. I notice something new on her everytime!! I like the little white tuft of fur!!!
Her little locket is my favorite thing! Its so kissable.

More from me today:

What was your favorite television show growing up? Muppet Show and My Little Poney.
Is Meishka bolting through the house like Kitters is right now? Right now (7am) she's in the sun cleaning her fanny.
But she does get the zoomies from time to time.

If you could, would you ever become President? No way
Have you considered trying to learn to ride a bike now? And give up my car?
I would if there was some place to ride it to. Maybe when DH comes hom from 'over there' we'll get some bikes and ride around.... but on post we have to wear helmets...

Are you excited to be starting your job monday? YES. I'm tired of sitting around.
Can you make me allergy free?
LOL. Maybe with a series of shots....
Do you have allergies? Other than lactose... I don't think so.
Do you have asthma? As a child but that was brought on by my parents smoking
Did you watch the news today? I try to avoid the news. I'll turn on CNN or FOX in the morning but when I hear Iraq I change the station.
Have you ever been to an Air Fair? Like an air show? Yes, when I was little. There was actually an accident. It was sad.
How often do you sit in your front lawn? Not often. We normally sit out back but it had been so humid its gross even stepping outside!
Do you own a sewing machine? Yea... but using it is a different thing
Do you like the television show "Cops"? Sometimes. I got burned out when DH was wathing them every night on Court TV thinking about being a State Trooper in Vermont. (I tried making him watch Super Troopers... lol... that's the Vermont State Police
)

Is anything too serious for jokes? What? I'm not a fan of off colored jokes... race isn't funny to me. I hardly think death is a joking matter as well because its so permanant. I don't think jokes about animal cruelty are funny. And I detest jokes about the war.
You find that your best friend has stolen money to pay for medical treatment for a seriously ill relative. What would you do? Its Catch 22. I mean are we going by morals or ethics. I've never been good at these questions.
Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence? I dunno.
What would you do if your country started a war you considered unjustified? (Could be now or not.... hmmmmm) Oh... its now and I am bitter about the situation but I would never be unsupportive of the soldiers. Just cause one dingleberry makes a bad choice....
You're having dinner with people you respect and admire. They all criticise a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do? Roll my eyes and tell them that talking about her so badly when they don't really know her makes them reflects poorly on them and let them know I don't know why I'm dining with them. I can't stand people that are two faced
What is the most imaginative thing you ever did as a child? I was an only child... what wasn't imaginative?!!

If you could teach your hubby to do one thing, what would it be? Not snore....
Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? Without them knowing? Nah. Didn't have anyones to get into. I probably would have though lol
What is the worst food combination you can think of? UM... sails and peanutbutter.....
And one final thinker.... You and two loved ones are on a walk through the forest. Your two companions fall into a pit of poisonous vipers. You have enough anti-venom to save only one; the other will certainly die. What would you do? Now - assume it's your two children at risk. Uhh... pick my favorite?
Or... give it to them to decide.
How about let them fight each other until one dies and give the anti venom to the other? Hmmm.... Impossible decision. I don't think I'm a strong enough person to make a choice like that. Would it really matter what one you choose? You'll just be second guessing yourself forever and hating that you couldn't save them both. The other sibling would be upset that you chose them because they lost their sibling...

I have no idea.

Enjoy...

Silly Jilly

Thanks Jilly

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok..One quick one before I am off to work....

What has been you morning routine this past few weeks since not working? How has that differed from normal work day routines?

Off to work will add more when I get home!!!!
Great answers to the above as well... I think in the last question if it was my children.... I would jump in the pit with them and die too!!!! So they wouldn't be scared!!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok..One quick one before I am off to work....

What has been you morning routine this past few weeks since not working? How has that differed from normal work day routines? Well the morning routine hasn't changed too much since my last job was second shift. My new job is clinical hours so 730-430. I'll probably be waking up between 530 and 6... wash up, press uniform, eat, coffee, cat time and get to work for 715. Then I'll go to the gym at 430 for about an hour, come home, cook, eat, shower and relax... and most likely in bed by 9 or 10. It will feel weird to have a 'real' job...

Hope you have a great day!

Off to work will add more when I get home!!!!
Great answers to the above as well... I think in the last question if it was my children.... I would jump in the pit with them and die too!!!! So they wouldn't be scared!! Good answer!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, Since everyone else is trying to let you have a break on your last days I will ask some more!!!!

What was your last job?
You weren't a stripper were you?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, here are the rest!

Do you find it easy to ask for help?
If you had to ask for help who would be your three choices in order of who you'd ask first?
If you could learn the secret to any special effect or stunt from a movie, what would it be?
Would you help a very close friend who is in agony die?
Isn't it weird that all year round your parents tell you not to play with fire, but on Independence Day they hand you a package of explosives, a lighter, and say have fun?
Who is the most interesting person you've ever met?
Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?
If the sky is the limit, then what is space?
What was your favorite school lunch?
In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?
In what way are you least understood?
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, you would be a _______.
If you had to choose a televsion personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits?

Here are a few riddle like questions!!!
What goes up and never comes down?
What do you serve that you can't eat?
What did Columbus see on his right hand when he discovered America?

And one final thinker!!!!

If for one day you could have anything to yourself (any object or place) what would you choose and why?

Looking forward to the answers!!!!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Beth,

Boy youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re gonna get it now. I been savin up all week to zing you so here come the curveballs…

If you knew you were to be stranded on a deserted Island for a month and food and water were no problem what 6 items would you take with you? They are all you can take, clothes, books, toothbrush, tampons, whatever 6 items is it…period…no pun intended, sorry.

Would you wear a thong bikini in public?

Would your husband have a hissy fit if you did? (sorry MA.)

Have you ever pulled the old “honey do I look fat in thisâ€, bit?

What is your Favorite Movie

Book

Album

TV Show

Poem

Piece of Classical Music

Are you familiar with Jeff Foxworthy and “You might be a redneck if?â€

Do you qualify? How? Explain all details please, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gonna be a long weekend.

Have you ever cussed out someone in public? What for. Details please.

Do you hold conversations with your cats like they were really talking to you?

Do you think that means you are crazy? Does it bother you that you are crazy?

Do you think I have a lotta damn gall asking you these kinda questions?

Are you asking yourself “Now where in the he!l Did I put that gun?â€

Are you thinking now “Who does he think he is anyway?†Ryan?

Ya know We all love ya and this is really SillyJillyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s fault anyway she sez you needed more questions so I went to work.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BigKittenDaddy..... you wasn't suppose-ED to tell hur!!!!!!!!! Geez Lawheeze!!
Can't believe it died out so bad here on a Saturday... You'd think these people have dates or something!!!!!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, Since everyone else is trying to let you have a break on your last days I will ask some more!!!!

What was your last job? I worked at a nursing home, second shift.
You weren't a stripper were you?
Harldy... LOL

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, here are the rest!

Do you find it easy to ask for help? Yes. It is easier to get it done and done right then to have to redo it.
If you had to ask for help who would be your three choices in order of who you'd ask first? Husband, Mother... Dad
If you could learn the secret to any special effect or stunt from a movie, what would it be? I would love to be suspended like they do in the Matrix!
Would you help a very close friend who is in agony die? No. I would give them pain medication but I would not give them a lethal dosage. (Not to mention I'd lose my license)
Isn't it weird that all year round your parents tell you not to play with fire, but on Independence Day they hand you a package of explosives, a lighter, and say have fun? Pfft. I could never even have sparklers. They've just become legal in Vermont in the last few years.
Who is the most interesting person you've ever met? Hubbys Grandma. She's an old nurse. Its fun hearing stories.
Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach? I think so... does the sun really go up that far?
If the sky is the limit, then what is space? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the sky....
What was your favorite school lunch? Pizza day
In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful? Panther or the Lion
In what way are you least understood? By my husband its depression. He just doesn't get it. He feels that he should be able to fix all my problems himself.
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of? I would have said Brad Pitt but since this divorce thing came up I need to think of someone else. Maybe Faith Hill?
If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, you would be a _______. Chicken....

If you had to choose a televsion personality to be president of the United States, who would you pick? Will Smith... he can be serious but he knows when to have a little humor and he presents himself sooo nicely.
What did you want to be when you grew up? Nurse
If you knew that every minute of the next 24 hours of your life would be recorded on camera, is there anything you would change about your habits? I probably wouldn't pick my butt when I had a wedge (I'd suffer or do it really secretly)... I sure wouldn't sing and dance to the radio

Here are a few riddle like questions!!!
What goes up and never comes down? My husbands Ego....
(Age)

What do you serve that you can't eat? Tennis Ball
What did Columbus see on his right hand when he discovered America? Fingers? Skin?

And one final thinker!!!!

If for one day you could have anything to yourself (any object or place) what would you choose and why? I would just be happy to sit home with DH and snuggle and watch movies.

Looking forward to the answers!!!! Thanks Jilly. These were fun

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Beth,

Boy youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re gonna get it now. I been savin up all week to zing you so here come the curveballs…

If you knew you were to be stranded on a deserted Island for a month and food and water were no problem what 6 items would you take with you? They are all you can take, clothes, books, toothbrush, tampons, whatever 6 items is it…period…no pun intended, sorry. Sunblock, bathing suit, i guess tampons are a good thing too, mp3 player, spare batteries, DH.

Would you wear a thong bikini in public? Ew. NO

Would your husband have a hissy fit if you did? (sorry MA.) He's come to tolerate my mood swings well.

Have you ever pulled the old “honey do I look fat in thisâ€, bit? Yep... he knows the lines.

What is your Favorite Movie UMMMM Donnie Darko?

Book The Bell Jar

Album No Idea

TV Show Gilmore Girls or ER

Poem Song Of Myself (Walt Whitman)

Piece of Classical Music Morning

Are you familiar with Jeff Foxworthy and “You might be a redneck if?†I'm from Vermont... Jeff Foxworthy is great 'back woods' entertainment.

Do you qualify? How? Explain all details please, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gonna be a long weekend. Qualify for???

Have you ever cussed out someone in public? What for. Details please. There was a soldier in public that was not dressed correctly in uniform and he looked like a real punk. Its disgraceful seeing that... he represents the military. I told him to take off his ball cap and told him it wasn't regulation. He did as he was told. I felt bad later realizing he was out with his MOM!

Do you hold conversations with your cats like they were really talking to you? Yeah..... don't you???

Do you think that means you are crazy? Does it bother you that you are crazy? I'm happy in my own little world.

Do you think I have a lotta damn gall asking you these kinda questions? Nah. They are fun.

Are you asking yourself “Now where in the he!l Did I put that gun?†Noooooooo. LOL!!!

Are you thinking now “Who does he think he is anyway?†Ryan? Well at least some people are asking bizzare questions lol. Makes it a lot more fun.

Ya know We all love ya and this is really SillyJillyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s fault anyway she sez you needed more questions so I went to work. She was right!!!!
It's been a little quiet.

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you qualify? How? Explain all details please, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gonna be a long weekend. Qualify for???

Qualify for being a redneck? I meant. If so how?