TCS Get Togethers

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leah And Shannon's Meet-up:
HOOOORAY!

That's my bf in the middle.

I somehow managed to lose my black shirt at some point in the night.
I ALWAYS lose something though.
I look forward to some more meetings with Shannon, and ALL THE REST of you fine people. We NEED to get some more TCS meet-ups going. We're all kinda awesome.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't wait for it to get warmer and have more meet-up's!!! Us Michiganders should meet again, maybe on each side of the state.. I know there are 3 of us on the West side! Will have to start thinking about it!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures everyone! There should be more get togethers.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From what I remember there are about 3 of ya on that side too... Now who were they again?? Besides Carol and Cliff... There was another too... Now I have to read the old threads!! Darn research.... Hey, maybe you could drive all the way over here and we could all go to the theme park! That would be fun! A long drive for you though!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mybabyphx;1745776 said:
Ok guys... so I just found this thread. I think it's a great idea! We should start a list of people willing to do meetups in each state.. I'll start LOL

Arizona-mybabyphx (Tiffany)[/QUOTEOh, I want to. CATTYBIRD_(Nancy)-Wilmington, NC

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tracy (Miss Mew) and I met today at Earls Lansdowne at noon. Rob played chauffeur (his excuse was he didn't want to cook his own breakfast
). We were there a few minutes ahead, and I saw Tracy coming across the parking lot. After she had finished holding the door for a woman with a stroller, she turned and I said, "Tracy! Smile!"...

We exchanged hugs, Tracy had a lovely goody bag for me (chocolate
) and the girls (Temptations), and I hadn't anything for her
. We had a nice lunch, gabbed about our babies (of course), and assorted other topics, and Rob got to talk planes for a bit -- a bonus he was not expecting! Then I shoved the camera in his hand...

You Ontario folks who have had the pleasure of meeting Tracy will know what a delightful person she is. Rob and I had a lovely time.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a lovely day!

Tracy had a lovely goody bag for me (chocolate ) and the girls (Temptations), and I hadn't anything for her .
(I think you need to call on the Chocolate Elf.)

mark kumpf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I met "someone" for a meal in Lakewood, CO.. Points for guessing who!

And, since I have been away for too long, I now extend the invitation to anyone heading through Ohio to stop by and visit. My digs can be seen here:

www.mcohio.org/animalshelter

There's always something to do in Dayton! (Not sure what as I am pretty bored most of the time!)

M.