TCS Convention......maybe someday?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Susie!!!
I was just quoting you like I was agreeing. "Something" could mean anything like breakfast or dinner... or bowling.... yeah... bowling... That's the ticket!
Un huh........bowling.........

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

The tenth anniverssary sounds like a great idea! Even I will be able to attent - the kids will be old enough to travel to the US (right now I don't think a trans-atlantic flight with two toddlers would be much fun...). Anywhere in the US is fine with me, as long as there are some nice tourists attractions in the area
lots of theme parks is good!
I have to say Los Angeles fits that perfectly. Loads of tourist attractions and several theme parks.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm naff at both of those!
I even have to have the bumpers because i hate losing my bowling ball down the side

I have to see people from this site sooner than 5 years i know thats on my agenda!

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

The tenth anniverssary sounds like a great idea! Even I will be able to attent - the kids will be old enough to travel to the US (right now I don't think a trans-atlantic flight with two toddlers would be much fun...). Anywhere in the US is fine with me, as long as there are some nice tourists attractions in the area
lots of theme parks is good!
You know whats my first thought when I hear the word "Theme Park"....

FLORIDA!!!!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I want to visit you Susan!! I can bring Mittens if he promises not to get sick...Poor thing gets bad even he we take him to the vet or when we moved 10 miles away...

I would go anywhere!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orlando would be perfect for all of us, imo. If people want to bring their kids, it would be a safe place to do so. I loved Orlando! I went there in 1998 for a band trip, we all had a blast!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orlando would actually be closer to me. Haven't been there in a while, either. Maybe we should make a poll or something??? I would be willing to help coordinate but I wouldn't do it by myself.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The heat in Florida is unbearable. Orlando doesn't have more than Los Angeles has. We have THE REAL Disneyland, the Original. We have the REAL Universal Studios, and we have lots of other things, plus we have nice weather where a person can be comfortable when walking around a Theme Park.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
also a good point...hmmm....i guess if i had to choose I would say California just because it's always been a dream of mine to go there. However, Florida is closer to me... ???

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't CA a little more expensive than Orlando?? I would love to go to CA, though. A lot of us southerners don't mind the heat so I didn't even think about that. If I knew how to do a poll, we could take a vote... but I don't know how.