TCS Cat Swap Progam

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I'll take hef-cat and babycakes. I'll also take Snowball. Another the kitty I would take is Buttercup, she's so beautiful.

Kelly and Stefanie....you guys are going to have to share Gordo.
He likes the two of you.
Aww, Tina, Buttercup thanks you!

Maybe we can have a shared custody of Gordo...you know, like every Tuesday, and every other weekend...

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I would definately like to swap with flisssweetpea for her Singapura, Lily. .
Aww thanks Hope. Simba is just precious. You'd have to be prepared for the day though. First off, she likes to help you make the bed - so it WILL take you three times as long. She likes to spend the day sleeping on my laser printer. That's in between chasing around between hubby's feet. Then in the evening she likes to be fussed, played with, fussed, played with....... you get the picture. By the time bed times comes she will come upstairs with you, leap up on the bed walk over your head, drop down the other side (repeat around three times) then climb down into bed and sleep under the covers by your feet. Although she will get lonely around 4 am and sit on your head purring until you wake up and fuss her for about 20 minutes.

Have a good day
- you'll deserve the rest afterwards

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shimmer

lol, for those who wanna take my kitties..

My average day with my cats:

lots of cuddling (except for Al, he is content with just belly scratches and patting)

hell at dinnertime, including a chorus of meows, fights over the food, 4 cats under your feet, and cats trying to climb on the table.

Ozkar taking up all the room in your bed at night, and announcing his entrance in every room he walks in for 5 minutes.

watching Monty like a hawk while he is inside the house, or you will find him drinking out of your sink, eating out of the rubbish bin, and if you left food on your bench, don't expect it to still be there

getting cats to stop clawing your furniture

Breaking up fights between Heidy And Ozkar, growls coming from every end of the house and cats jumping and running after each other all over the house.

now are you SURE you still want to take them?
Sounds like a normal day at my house, just change the names!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hey Kelly. Forgot to say but Long John got a new home on the weekend! along with the cream boy who I also showed pics of.
I miss Long john!
i'm glad he found a home - i know you were concerned about him. glad to hear he's doing well!

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Sounds like a normal day at my house, just change the names!
okies!

*drops off her own kitties and steals hers* muhahaha, good luck :p

<3baci-n-system

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
this thread is so cute!!! its the first time im seeing it!

i would have to have everyones kitties!!!!!!
my most fav. are nikita (sorry if i spelt it wrong) & amber and boris (i LOVE big cats) i'll take EVERYONE'S cats for a week if someone wants serj for a day, he's so bad!!!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like Sammy and Lola got the shaft in this thread lol. It's just as well - Lola is an attention fiend (particularly in the wee hours of the morning) and Sammy has recently learned to open the kitchen cabinets....nothing is SAFE!!!! lol. Luckily, we don't keep anything cat-dangerous in the ones he can get to.
I think I'd like to borrow Riley and Amad.....Sarah, those pics in your signature are adorable!

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Simon and Max have decided they want to meet Rosie and Sophie! Bad boys! (They're nuetered so they're all talk anyway!)

I've never had female kitties so I think that would be a change. Plus, I just love seeing all the different personalities and those two certainly seem to have personality!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fair warning for those of you who want to swap for Babycakes, you have to take hubby too! She's "daddy's little girl", .....has him wrapped 'round her sweet little tortie paw, she does!