TCS Cat Swap Progam

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently no one wants Snowball either. He might be an older kitty, but he's a total sweetheart who just loves to cuddle. So I guess it's your loss!!!! LOL!!!

Just kidding!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great thread! Thanks to those who picked Nakita. I'm sure she would easily swap to your homes if you had the right treat in your hands!

I would love to swap with any of the cats that visit TCS. Too many to mention here but I'll take a couple from each country to make sure I get a good sample. So all you Aussies/Kiwis/Americans/Germans/Spanish/Canadians/English etc. watch out since I may be ready to swap when the time is right!

I think Nakita would like to meet Hobbes. Then they can compare stories on how badly their mom's treat them by making them wear human clothes!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Hey Kelly. Forgot to say but Long John got a new home on the weekend! along with the cream boy who I also showed pics of.
I miss Long john!
What???? Noooooooo!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I finally read this thread, for those of you who want Gordo, well you are going to have to spoil him. He wants his ham and turkey every week and his dry food....he is very picky so he wants Whiskas dry food (Seafood selection). Also when you feed him you have to put the food on your hand and give it to him, while you are doing this you have to talk nice to him and rub his head or else he will not eat. So do you guys still want him?
Umm...yup! C'mon over Gordo with your cute ol' lion face! I'll feed you by hand you little beauty!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

That can be arranged. Nashville's only about 2 1/2 hours from here. However, Emma does NOT travel well. How 'bout Thomas?
I honestly don't know how well he travels......he's only been to the vet and back and that's only about a 10 minute drive. He does well with that though. Cooper, on the other hand, cries like a baby the entire time. (of course I have always said that Cooper is my little cry baby)
Nothing much upsets Thomas.....he's about the most calm and laid back cat I've ever seen at his age. He's just a big 'ol loverboy.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I'd love to have Nathan and Nedicks! If I took them, though, you may not get them back. They look like such sweet lovable babies!!
Nedicks is sweet and lovable--but Nathan you'd probably send back 10 minutes after he got there. Lot of cattitude there.

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

I finally read this thread, for those of you who want Gordo, well you are going to have to spoil him. He wants his ham and turkey every week and his dry food....he is very picky so he wants Whiskas dry food (Seafood selection). Also when you feed him you have to put the food on your hand and give it to him, while you are doing this you have to talk nice to him and rub his head or else he will not eat. So do you guys still want him?
Oh that's okay--I think Gordo is worth it.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would definately like to swap with flisssweetpea for her Singapura, Lily.

I'd love to swap for Nakita

I'd love to swap for Zoey and Saki

And I'd also love to swap for Thomas and Cooper.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I would be happy to take Snowball, but you would have to take Amber and Boris. At least I would have a normal night of sleep for once
Amber and Boris would really be an interesting challenge!!!!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Sigh, nobody wants to take these furry monsters off my hands either......can't say that I blame you!
I do believe that I begged you to give me Gizmo once before when you first got him - but you wouldnt let me have him

and if I take Gizmo - then I take ALL of them!!

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
lol, for those who wanna take my kitties..

My average day with my cats:

lots of cuddling (except for Al, he is content with just belly scratches and patting)

hell at dinnertime, including a chorus of meows, fights over the food, 4 cats under your feet, and cats trying to climb on the table.

Ozkar taking up all the room in your bed at night, and announcing his entrance in every room he walks in for 5 minutes.

watching Monty like a hawk while he is inside the house, or you will find him drinking out of your sink, eating out of the rubbish bin, and if you left food on your bench, don't expect it to still be there

getting cats to stop clawing your furniture

Breaking up fights between Heidy And Ozkar, growls coming from every end of the house and cats jumping and running after each other all over the house.

now are you SURE you still want to take them?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Sigh, nobody wants to take these furry monsters off my hands either......can't say that I blame you!
I thought I already told you I was taking Hef-Cat... it just took me a while to figure out which one he was! And I'm experienced in dealing with monsters - I do have Baylee after all!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll take hef-cat and babycakes. I'll also take Snowball. Another the kitty I would take is Buttercup, she's so beautiful.

Kelly and Stefanie....you guys are going to have to share Gordo.
He likes the two of you.