talking to oneself

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, add me to the crazy bunch. I talk to, answer, and argue with myself outloud. Living alone has perpetuated this. The last time I overindulged in a little too much wine and had a hangover the next morning, I woke up, refused to get out of bed and had an hour long conversation with the cat. He was a good sport though, chiming in a few meows and licks every now and then while I'm arguing away, lol. I swear Ive got a running start on the whole crazy cat lady thing, haha!

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I talk to myself all the time. Mostly while walking down the street or shopping. But also while reading the paper, surfin the net, etc. Hubby often asks me, "Did you say something?" Nope!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have noticed that I am talking to myself more and more. I have caught myself doing it at the grocery store. Thankfully, I haven't gotten any strange looks yet.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I talk to myself sometimes, but more often to the cat, who always listens very attentively and comments. I'm no longer afraid I'll do it it public, because so many people who seem to be talking to themselves turn out, on closer inspection, to be wearing a headset or lapel micro and talking on their cell phones.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I talk to myself too!
and to my cat Danny. I sometimes even use my name when I talk to myself>
"Now, Molly blah, blah blah ..." Perhaps I've read Alice in Wonderland too many times. She did that too, I think ...

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I talk to myself all the bloody time. Here's my secret: I have cats just so I don't look like I'm crazy.
At least at home, I'm talking to them and not myself.