Talk about an Argh..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No check. Steve talked to them yesterday and they said if it wasnt here by Friday they would cut a new check, oh but the accounting office isnt open on friday. its not open til monday. WHAT accounting office? bunch of BS. so. tommrow me and my uncle will pay them a vist. GRR

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my gosh. I'm just reading this thread for the first time today. I am so sorry. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be.

I really hope you get something straightened out soon.

Good luck!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

No check. Steve talked to them yesterday and they said if it wasnt here by Friday they would cut a new check, oh but the accounting office isnt open on friday. its not open til monday. WHAT accounting office? bunch of BS. so. tommrow me and my uncle will pay them a vist. GRR
This sounds really strange to me... I would be kicking butt....

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have already reported them to my departmental labor law.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well the paycheck arrived today. It was addressed to the wrong address.....a number that doesnt even exist on my street. GRR they werent sorry at all.

And i have no schedule yet. was told i wont even be "thought" of til after june 18th

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, at least you got your cheque. But that's weird how they're messing with you there. I'd be looking at the wanted ads.

Shame you didn't get to go in with your uncle. I was looking forward to that story!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

well the paycheck arrived today. It was addressed to the wrong address.....a number that doesnt even exist on my street. GRR they werent sorry at all.

And i have no schedule yet. was told i wont even be "thought" of til after june 18th
That's a bit of a wait. It's probably time to think about looking for something else. The check might have been deliberately misaddressed in order to gain time before you deposited/cashed it.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am job searching. but i also wont give them the pleasure of having me quit. grr bunch of jerks i am really not pleased. because their litle mis happ has caused all sorts of trouble in my house leaving me not pleased.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering what was happening with your check. I think it's illegal give you such a "brush off" especially after what they did with your check. You should march in there and DEMAND hours. They can't deny your hours. that's not right.