Sweet heart...I´m really so sorry....:(

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Rigel.
I don't know how I missed Horatio's  memorial thread from last year, but I'm glad I noticed it now so I can offer you my condolences. It's been almost two years now since I lost my precious Maverick, and like you, I still feel his absence and think about him every day.
I don't think the love we feel for them ever goes away. I also just lost my sweet Cassidy this past Sunday, and after reading your poem, I'm bawling all over again.
The love we feel for our furbabies is very real, and doesn't diminish with time.
They will always be in our hearts, and will always be remembered.

I hope you're resting peacefully, Horatio, and playing happily with Maverick & Cassidy at the Bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It would be un-fair to say Thank you by name to all of you...:hugs:

Thank you so much for your love & care to us...:heart3: your nice words dear friends, bring me confort today and keep alive my faith in Lord that he took to my son & all kittys on the rainbow bridge for his Kingdom....:heart3:

Thank you so much from the bottom of a broken heart but full of hope now!:heart3:

Last edited:

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Rigel :hugs:

I can't believe it has already been a year since your beloved Horatio went to the bridge. I know you still miss him so very much. Your sweet boy will always be with you though and someday you will be together again.

:rbheart:

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Remembering your boy. 
I know he touched you so deeply.  Many years from now, you will meet him again.   He will be there waiting to thank you for taking care of him.