Sweet heart...I´m really so sorry....:(

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Rigel and Gema, I really don't have words to express how sorry I am right now.

Rigel, please don't think like that. You were a good father because you took him in when he was so sick and gave him a home. He's been happy since he has been with you. When we lose a cat, we always blame ourselves first by wondering what we could have done differently. I know I did with my Molly. We get so upset that we can't see clearly and understand that we helped our cat. You really did help him.

May Horatio rest in peace.
I'm so sorry Rigel and Gema, I'm only seeing this thread now! I agree with Karen - we always blame ourselves when this happens.

RIP Horatio - you were so loved!

pamszoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss. I recently lost a baby too. here is no time limit to grief and your beautiful boy will remain in your heart always.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you...

On thursday was another miserable day for me...
it was his firts aniversary without Horatio...
...I do not count the days without him....I just he came in a special way to my mind on last thursday...

still missing soo deep at him....
I do not have to believe it....
the days came so fast the rushes of the life happend so fast & the nights are so slow & is where the remain of he came so strong....

Miss you dear Son,...

thank you for your kind support....
...I do not will be the same person without your kind support....
...thank you...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those of us who have lost one of our fur-kids know what you're going thru, Rigel. You're not alone in this. (((hugs)))

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Those of us who have lost one of our fur-kids know what you're going thru, Rigel. You're not alone in this. (((hugs)))
...thank you...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel, my heart just breaks for you. Please remember that you and Gema gave Horatio the best home he'd ever known, even if it was for such a short time. You gave him a life he never would have had---a warm bed, a full belly, and people who loved him.
Please don't beat yourself up anymore. You will always love and miss that beautiful boy; that's just the way it is. Just know that you have lots and lots of love and support here and that this truly will become easier as time goes by.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! Horatio is so like my little baby Ginga. Even the way he lies! My friend, good luck with all of this, I'll be with you every step of the way!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Merry christmas dear Horatio...
....I really wish you we re here...

God knows HOW I MISS you yet....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you again to all of you for your kind support....

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Originally Posted by Lorie D.

Rigel, I'm not here very often so I just now saw this. Horatio was beautiful and I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sam & Laurie..
thank you....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A year without you...

It was a Year ago, my life succendly change at 180°...:( I always give comfort to others in this kind of situations but I never thought HOW hard it will be in the "real" shoes of someone who has lost a friend ... :( My son Horatio is not anymore with me, it been a really hard year to miss his "meows" and his usually pranks because he had a "star" in his heart....:indiff:

I never doubth about the divine providence...:heart3: Is hard "human" think that he´s on heaven happy, but Lord have give some peace about....

Dear Horatio I still missing you so hard, but my hope is find you someday in heaven...:heart3:....This the last one of him, plenty young, plenty happy, so beautiful...:sniffle:

Horatio I find this and think you enjoy it,....:rbheart:

MY FOREVER HORATIO!

There's something missing in my home,

I feel it day and night,

I know it will take time and strength

before things feel quite right.

But just for now, I need to mourn,

My heart -- it needs to mend.

Though some may say, "It's just a pet,"

I know I've lost a friend.

You've brought such laughter to my home,

and richness to my days.

A constant friend through joy or loss

with gentle, loving ways.

Companion, friend, and confidante,

A friend I won't forget.

You'll live forever in my heart,

My sweet, forever Horatio.

-- Susanne Taylor

RIP sweetheart....miss you & I love you so much....:heart3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Rigel, I am so sorry honey.... RIP Horatio :rbheart::rbheart::rbheart: Mom and daddy miss you so dearly :rbheart::rbheart::rbheart:

:hugs:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's a sad anniversary for you, Rigel. Horatio has been frolicking on the other side of the Bridge, hopefully carefree and happy.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel, please know that we are all here for you. Anniversaries like this are always so very sad and my heart goes out to you all over again. We know how much you loved your little one. He knows it, too, my friend, and someday, he'll tell you how much he has missed you, too. But for right now, he's happy and he playing and having a good time at the Bridge.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Rigel :bawling: What a beautiful poem written for a beautiful boy whom you miss so very much :sniffle:. I am so sorry, the pain just doesn't go away, no matter how long it has been. You are a good friend, and I am thinking of you and sending you prayers on this anniversary of Horatio's passing....

Sweet, beautiful boy :rbheart:Horatio:rbheart: You will be in your daddy's heart forever because he loved you soooooo much. Playing peacefully at the bridge watching over you, Rigel :heart3:

Last edited: