Survivor Thailand!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree Jeanie! That spaghetti was definitly the most nutritious and best buy they had!!

I wasn't surprised that Stephanie got the boot. Although I thought that maybe Shiiann might have been the one. I'm glad she stayed, I like her. I cannot stand the skate board guy. He gets on my nerves the way he talks. Like he is God, and everyone else is dumb.

Do they merge tribes soon? I can't remember how many weeks in they do that??

By the way, I really can't stand any of the guys on the other tribe. They are all chauvenistic ( sp??) I think.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was glad to see Stephanie get the boot. I haven't liked her much ever since she stripped down to nothing and went swimming with the group...I'm sorry, but that is tasteless...she barely knew them!!!
I too like ShiiAnne, glad she didn't go!!!!

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Looks like we're a little behind in the show here. The episode they aired here last night was the one where they voted out Jed.
Does not surprise me that Ghandia has been voted off though. We just watched her throwing the beach tantrum...how old is she? lol
Disappointed to hear that the bartender skateboard guy is still there though. He is a complete loser and soooo dumb!!
Oh well, hope he gets voted off next time...hehe

purringpanther

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nah it's fine. I'm sure the information is on their website anyway, so it doesn't matter.
Plus I can hassle people I know by bragging that I know who's getting voted off next...lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry Dude - you are out of here! Bye bye Dude! Don't let the hut door hit you on your way out dude!

Wooooooohooooooooo! No more dude! I am so happy Robb is gone! IMO he was the most irritating to watch.

I wonder what twist the have come up with for the merger, if there is going to be a merge.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, I wonder what the enigmatic smile on Shi Ann's face meant when Rob's name kept showing up! I'll bet she's every bit as upset as we are that Skateboard Dude was voted off. I'm so upset! (
)

The tribes are dead even now, but the shows have been throwing curve balls at us, so I don't know when to expect a merger. I like Jake and now I think Ken, (?) the policeman, is a nice guy. He put Rob straight--at least for a while. Helen's ok; so's Shi Ann, but I think I like Jake the best.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anybody besides me not swallow Rob's whoo ha about his "miraculous change?" LOL What a load it was. I hope he was sincere about it all, but it seemed to me that he was kissing butt and trying to keep his place for the million bucks.

The tribe that has to swim for their water every time they need it- why don't they just build a raft??? It isn't like they don't have trees and vines to use.

Can't wait till next week to see the next surprise!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was glad to see Robb go too!!!! I can't wait to see Thursday's episode! I think some chages are coming!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was no merger! Shi Ann shot herself in the foot trying to get on the other team's good side. If they had paid attention, they would have know that it wasn't a merger. He said that something different would happen, that 2 tribes would live on 1 beach. They were given no new flag, bandana or name. You would think that if you are playing for a million dollars that you would pay more attention. I still think the Ken and I can't remember the other guys name should have tossed out Penny - I don't trust her. I can't wait to see what happens next! I think Chuay Gai have the advantage as everyone is living on "their" beach!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, Shi Ann really blew it, didn't she? She was so glad to have someone treat her nicely, she just "sang like a canary," as the old gangster pictures use to say. It's a shame, because the Chuay Gai guys are chauvenists. I think Penny might have been booted off if Shi Ann would have kept quiet. I think Ken and Jake are smart enough to see through Penny's manipulations. I understand how she felt, however.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I am sure I will be in the minority here...but I wasn't sorry to see Shii Ann go....not after the display of disloyalty she put on towards Ken and Jake. (I think that is the older guys name) She really screwed herself there....and I think she got what she deserved.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know. I kinda like this tribe against tribe thing. I wonder what else new will happen.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they'll have to merge soon, if we're going to see individual survival skills. I was surprised at last week's results. I thought conniving Penny was gone for sure.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where was last week's reward challenge?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We didn't get much of a clue, did we? Ken seemed to be the candidate, but I think Brian's personal tape, showing the grand piano and the Cadillac(?), did him in. Of course he is strong, but so are Ken and Ted.

What do you think of the teary lady who buries chicken parts? I can't think of her name at the moment. She's very sensitive, but I think the group considers that a bit weird.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Lhezza, Ken was booted not Brian!!
Although I would have much preferred Brian...he gets on my nerves.