Survivor Thailand!

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am for Jan or Helen, as well! I do NOT like the other two and am actually pretty happy that the women (especially dimwitted Jan!) have made it this far!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jan seems to be very kind hearted and naive, but she must be reasonably intelligent. She's a school teacher, so she has to be a college graduate.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was disappointed to see Ted go, too. I wanted him to win. Brian is manipulative (what would you expect.. he's a used car salesman) and doesnt deserve to win, and neither does Clay. I wouldnt mind seeing Jan win.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can't stand Clay!!!
I wanted him GONE!!! Those freaky, beady little eyes of his are driving me nuts!!! He's a sneaky little bugger! Blaaaaahh! (sorry, I just can't even stand to look at him anymore) I hope Jan wins it now. I mean, none of them actually deserve it at this point, but I'd rather see her get it than the rest of them, although I guess Brian has played the game fairly well, so that would be my second choice, even though his attitude about woman does stink. Helen's okay too I guess, but I'd rather see Jan or Brian win. ANYONE but Clay!!!!!!!

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GO DEBBY!! I am with you ALL the way on that one! (well, ok...except the Brian thing...I do NOT like him, either!!)

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Christmas is coming early! If I'm not mistaken we have THREE hours of Survivor this week! 2 hour special final episode, then 1 hour cast reuinion and party!! Woooo!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone see ET tonight about Brian's wife? She's in court & he's planning on filing divorce papers -- I guess she came home and found him passed out w/ a beer bottle in his hand, so she punched him hard in the nose, enough to cause bleeding. I guess it's not the first time this has happened, either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jan is such a sheep! If she didn't follow what the men told her to do she may have won (or Helen)! She and Helen could have voted for Clay and then would have been a tie.

I loved Helen's tirade during the question period. I also loved the fact that at the reunion part she said if she had seen the footage of Brian before voting she would have changed her vote. The only redeeming thing that I found about Clay was it appeared he really took the time to get to know Penny. Penny was correct when she said she was just a number to Brian - he did not find it worth his while to get to know her at all!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Face it, he is a used car salesman, enough said!
It was an interesting game. I don't know how anyone who has integrity could make it to the final three and keep that integrity intact.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, first I rooted for Jake, then Helen. But---it could have been worse. You're right, Adrienne. If Jan had listened, things could have been different. She knew they were male chauvinists. Once they didn't need the women to do the work, they got rid of them. As least Clay didn't win!
If Brian's wife filed for divorce, she'll be a rich woman! I guess they weren't the lovey-dovey couple they appeared to be.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have to laugh at the last episode. You have all the rants from the contestants that don't win. They say things like you lied to me, you cheated me, that's not fair!!

Well hello people, this is a game of Hollywood proportions! It doesn't say that this is honest show where everyone must be angels and love one another and don't say bad things!! It's like a bunch of kids in a sandbox having a tantrum!

Then Ted came up and started his vent. He said something to the effect of how do you define a racist? But then in the next breath he called Clay a redneck hillbilly?! Isn't that a racist comment? So your allowed to to be racist but don't let anyone be racist back to you? Sheesshhh....

:tounge2:

Not that I like Brian, but he did do very well both mentally and physically. He outwitted them by making them turn against one another and physically he dominated the challenges. I'm sooo glad Clay did not get it. He did ride the shirtails of the others.

$1 million dollars brings out the best in people doesn't it??

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jeanie G.
If Brian's wife filed for divorce, she'll be a rich woman! I guess they weren't the lovey-dovey couple they appeared to be.
Brian is up on domestic assault charges. From what I read on another board, this is not the first time either!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Redneck is a disparaging remark, but not racist. It is an insult to people who live in the south, though. The sterotypical redneck doesn't like black people. I didn't like either one of them. Of the two, Ted was more likable, but the Ghandia thing always left questions in my mind. Men don't always think with their brains. Of course, she accepted his apology, then went berserk! And she did cuddle with him. That's not wise, if you don't want to get involved.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do have to admit the from the moment the Brian walked on the island he knew he was going to win and never once doubted it. He played the best 9but not the most ethical) game.
Kassandra - I thought the wife was up on the charges - not him?

Jeanie - technically, if she has filed for divorce already, then she may not be entitled to the money since he "won" it last night, after the separation, so it may not be considered earnings accumulated during the marriage.

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
UGH! Don't EVEN get me started on Clay and Brian. They KNEW Jan is naive and TOTALLY took advantage of that. I think she was one of the very very few that HAD integrity...she was just herself.

Now how did all of that work last night, anyway? They sent them all home and all that crap for X number of days and brought them BACK to vote? Is that how that worked? I am confused. They still had their facial hair although they looked clean (at least Brian did).

I am glad Brian's wife left him. He is ARROGANT and so full of himself. GET OVER YOURSELF. And GO HELEN for reading his ass the riot act.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The did the vote on the island, but did not reveal the winner until last night. You can notice a difference in cleanliness of Brian and Clay from when the voting finished to when they read the votes. They have done this the last few times so that the survivors don't even know who wins!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
I do have to admit the from the moment the Brian walked on the island he knew he was going to win and never once doubted it. He played the best 9but not the most ethical) game.
Kassandra - I thought the wife was up on the charges - not him?

Jeanie - technically, if she has filed for divorce already, then she may not be entitled to the money since he "won" it last night, after the separation, so it may not be considered earnings accumulated during the marriage.
I just checked and the wife is up on charges. Here's an excerpt:

In an interview Friday morning on The Early Show, Brian spoke about the charges.

“Well, you know, like in relationships, like in life, you run into a few roadblocks or hit a few speed bumps. You just got to deal with them and try to move forward. She was looking wonderful last night. Looking wonderful,†he said.

The assault charge was the result of a November 911 call Brian Heidik made to police in which he described being struck in the nose by C.C. while he was asleep on a couch in the couple's home. She was arrested at the coupleâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s suburban Los Angeles home in Quartz Hill and spent two days in jail.

Brian Heidik told police after the attack that his wife had assaulted him in the past and that he plans to file for divorce. At a hearing on Monday, he was a no-show, reported CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales.

“The people are having a little trouble finding the victim in this case, Brian Heidik,†said defense attorney Fredric Gagliardini.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was so disappointed in how it turned out. If Helen and Jan had voted for Clay it would have been a tie. And perhaps a VERY different ending.

Oh well, can't wait for Survivor the Amazon. That looks like it will be amazing!!

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jake can still win, right?

What I really want to know is how much weight Ted lost on the island. He looked so different and must've had to buy a whole new wardrobe, at least pants!

I too was really surprised. I thought Clay was going to win after it got down to just the two of them. Brian was smart though, he never would have beaten Jan.