Survivor - Pearl Islands

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Burton is probably going to win the game. I think he deserves it thus far- but I really like Christa. She probably won't last long since the food incident. Can you believe Sandra let her take the heat for that??

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sandra is a slug and a troublemaker-But like Kass said if they were actually good people, no one would watch the show, it would be to predictable-

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Sandra is a slug and a troublemaker-But like Kass said if they were actually good people, no one would watch the show, it would be to predictable-
My goodness folks, I don't consider being on the show to mean someone isn't a good person! I've seen some good and decent folks on this show (remember Roger from Survivor Australia and Elizabeth? for just two examples).

Off to keep cookin'

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like Sandra either. Those girls made a big mistake trusting Jon and not voting off Burton.
I wanted Rupert to win, so now I don't much care, but I sure don't want Jon to win after what he pulled last night! I actually missed that part, but heard about it later. Could someone tell me briefly what exactly happened? Did he tell them his friend/brother or whoever that guy was had told him she had died or what exactly was the deal? I was cooking supper and only got in on the last part.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was diabolical. He had this all set up with the guy ahead of time, and he said, hey dude, how's grandma. And the guy said, oh, she died. So he started crying. And then Jeff asked what's wrong, and he said, I thought that my grandmother might be here, but she's not around. And then, the rest of them let him win the challenge to spend 24 hours with his "loved one" because they felt sorry for him.

We found out later that it was a complete set up, when they were on their way back to camp, and laughing about it.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for filling me in! I did overhear him saying his grandma was fine and at home watching Jerry Springer. What an awful stunt to pull!!!
I don't care how much money is at stake, that little stunt did nothing to help further his position in the game, it was only selfish manipulation to be able to spend time with his loved one when the others had as much need to spend it with theirs. And even if it had of been for some reason to further his position in the tribe I still think it is wrong.
Some things are worth more than money and saying your grandma died to gain sympathy is pretty low. I think he's the kind of guy that no woman could ever trust because he would be lying and cheating the whole time. What a jerk.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not read the posts after your last ep. since we are a few days behind. We will see the latest ep on monday.
I just wanted to say that I was disapointed that they woted Rubert out. At times I thougth he was to sure of him self in that game, and even scary (like when he was very mad that someone voted for him), but he has been bringin everyone food, working alot, beeing honest...
So, even thougth he somethimes scary, he is such a likeable guy (reminds me of Hagred from Harry Potter
, a big nice guy, that takes care of those he loves...)

I just hope Jon doesn´t get far! I really do not like him.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH my! I just finished waching the latest episode!
What a creap that Jon is! I dislike him even more now than I did, if that is possible!
I liked T, but sadly she is now out of the game. When will they see what a monster Jon is?????
From the one that are left, I think Crista is the only one I like. I dont dislike the other girl, (can´t remember her name at the moment), but she has been kind of invisible, but I would not want to see any of the others win.

aiko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well well, this weeks' episode should be a good one. I'm rooting for Burton.. mostly because we have a survivor pool going at work to raise money for our ball team to go to Newfoundland next fall.. and I have Burton.. so go burton.. go burton go!

I couldn't believe Sandra.. Jeez louise.. some people.. but i guess how far would YOU go for the grand prize???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If weasal Jon wins Survivor I will never watch another one! I realize he is playing the game like a pro, but you should have at least an association with ethics. I want Christa to win. The women have got to get together and get rid of the guys. That is the only way they can beat Burton and Jon. I can't believe that Sandra and Christa trusted Jon again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is Christa's own fault for trusting Weasel boy. He really irritates me. I hope Darrah wins. She is the least irritating of the bunch. I just shake my head everytime weasel Jon opens his mouth. He is so persuasive. Looking at it from the outside it so obvious, but I guess in the situation they just can't see his overtly devious (evil) side.

aiko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yea, and you gotta keep in mind that they (cbs) probably make everyone's character look totally different than who they are.. except for jon though. that lying ***hole! Ugh. that makes me soooo mad! How could you lie about your nanny like that? big meanie. I love Burton!!!
only because of the reason mentioned above tho ;-P

I wouldn't mind if Darrah wins either. My boyfriend has her on the survivor pool.. so if he wins i'll at least get a nice dinner out of it

I was so mad at SANDRA last nite. UGH way to screw up the competition. I bet Burton was just fumin'. he looked it anyway!

I think her or Jon is going to go next week. i hope! I can't believe there's only like 2 weeks left of the show

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish I could send them a message in a bottle about the only real snake on that island! And for him to win the reward challenge! UGH! What did he say to Lil to get her so upset that she went to bed early? Anyone know?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I'm definitely in the minority, I can't stand Darrah, she's lazy and thinks way too well of herself, Burton I would except he's lying left and right, Christa I would have been happy with, Lil needs to re-examine living her values, and despite what everyone else thinks, I think Sandra has some positive qualities, not to mention coming from just up the highway from me <G>.

ah well...just so long as JON doesn't win!

sharper16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For some reason I'm thinking the final 2 will be Burton and Lil because they were the 2 that were returned. Just a gut feeling I have. Sometimes I feel this show is rigged, but I'm still hooked.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
I wish I could send them a message in a bottle about the only real snake on that island! And for him to win the reward challenge! UGH! What did he say to Lil to get her so upset that she went to bed early? Anyone know?
Basically he told her he thought she had a big mouth and that she whispers to different groups of people.

I can't stand him!!!!! I can't stand any of them really except for Darrah. I hope she wins!!!!

aiko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I can't believe tonight is the 2nd last episode! it's kinda a bummer for me cuz it allows me & my friends to get together weekly and pig out on nachoes, fondue, etc
And with that.. i can't believe it's the last season of friends!!! *sniffle*

I think tonights' episode is gonna be a good one. Let's send some ((vibes)) to get that crazy idiot Jon off Pearl Islands!!!!!!!!