Survivor - Exile Island

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anybody else been watching this? Is it just me, or is Shane utterly nuts? Some of these people are just rubbing me the wrong way. So far I really like Bruce - the art teacher and Sally, the blond who was the last woman with Casiya. If Austin, Terry, Nick and Sally had been smart, they would have worked on pulling the 2 younger women from the other tribe into their alliance. I am suprised that they didn't suggest it with how much they dislike Shane.

What do you think?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking last night while watching the show-was there a thread for Survivor!!
I agree Shane is a bit fruity!!! This years show seems a bit different than the last few seasons for some reason.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm definitely not a Shane fan either. I was SOOOO hoping he was the one who was going to get booted last night. He just irritates me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I was thinking last night while watching the show-was there a thread for Survivor!!
I agree Shane is a bit fruity!!! This years show seems a bit different than the last few seasons for some reason.
I like the exile island portion of the game. Are they not going to do that anymore because of the merge?

Are you finding the people alot whinier then normal? Especially in Shane's tribe?

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shane is officially off of his rocker.

I was sad to see Nick go - I don't like most of the people from the other tribe. I don't think Terry (Austin, Nick & Sally) knew who would be the more likely ones to flip. I know Courtney would have gone over with them if getting rid of Shane was a possibility. I couldn't stand being around him for one minute.

I hope they can figure something out before the next vote. Did you watch the previews? It looks as if Terry reveals that he has the immunity idol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like he actually tries to get them on his side by offering them the immunity! That is stupid IMO - it is a game - they could say yes and then stab him in the back!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch this last night?

What did you think about Shane and his medical problem?
Was that funny or what?

The funniest part was Cirie who was cracking up while saying she was trying to be professional.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think Shane's little problem was too funny!

It made me so mad that nobody wanted to align with Terry & Sally! Especially Bruce or Cirie, they are just being used anyway! Now their alliance of 6 is in trouble since Terry has the hidden immunity idol... one of the 6 will be going!

I hope that Terry continues to win immunity & can hang on to the idol as long as possible... just to break up their pack.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed last weeks episode and was really sad to see Bruce go...I was kinda cheering for him the most.

I dislike Terry a whole lot and hope he loses the immunity challenge next week.

I think out of everyone, Cirie's the best mind player....I mean she was slotted to go week 2 and she's still here and she has not won a challenge yet. I'm pulling for her. I aslo like Danielle and Aras. I hope they are final 3!

Shane is most definately crazy.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From all the past survivors, who is your most favorite contestant and who did you love to hate????

My top 3 favs are:
1: Rupert
2.Stephanie
3.Wanda

Top 3 Love to hate:
1.Johnny Rotten
2.Boston Rob
3.The girl who won the last survivor!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that Cirie is playing the best mind game and considering they had her head on the chopping block as soon as she joined that tribe, she somehow managed to stick around. I don't think they know just how smart she is.

I do like Terry though, and I don't like Aras.

I hope Terry or Cirie wins, or Danielle

just not Shane!!!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think Shane's a lot smarter than he is showing. Don't forget, this is a game. His strategy could be to show he's losing his marbles so the rest of the players don't think he's a threat. If that's not the case, then he's just a complete loser!

Must admit, I didn't like Cirie at first. But, she's proven to be the smartest of them all. For e.g. - she never wins any challenges, she's constantly stirring up trouble and she never really helps her group win any challenges either. Hmm, but she's still there! So, IMO, she may win (remember, the other women pissed off Courtney by voting her off last night!)

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just love Cirie!!! She is one smart cookie!!!! I want her to win it all!!! I know that if she's not careful everyone's going to know she's playing the game big time and vote her out!!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Survivor!!

Since I work evenings, my hubby tapes it for me and then we watch together when I get home. My take on the remaining players?

Shane - he is an idiot and the sooner he goes, the better. He is losing it with his "blackberry"

Aras - he is ok I guess. Don't really care for him,

Cirie - She is under the radar right now. I didn't think she would make it this far.

Danielle - They have to watch out for her. She can turn on a dime.

Terry - My favorite. He is so strong! I hope he wins every immunity and if he has to lose, then lose the last one and use the idol.

I am glad Bruce is ok. If it had gone any further, he could have died.

Did you see Shane's face when Courtney was voted off? Priceless!!!

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cirie is definitely a contester. she figures if she can get to the final two she will win, because so far she is the only one who hadn't made and ememy or acted nuts. I don't want her to win or be in the two because she is two faced, but has everyo9ne thinking she is not. shane is nuts. I like Terry, but I am jealous of him because he just wins everything, is good looking, smart, nice. Damn, some people have it all. I like Aras, and they should not have gotten rid of Courtney, because everyone would have been chosen over her, she had so many enemies. Shane will probably not be booted off because everyone hates him too. Terry will win against Shane, but not against cirie or aras. He would probably win against danielle.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so proud of Cerie. I don't remember ever seeing a bigger girl make it this far.

I don't think she is two faced and Terry agreed to take that older lady into their group to make five but backout, so he isn't the most honest person!!!Dan was the only one who didn't vote for her to leave.

I think it was the best strategic move to get rid of courtney. She would have gotten a free ride to final 2 because no one liked her. I'd rather see Terry, who earned it be there even though I don't like him that much.

Cerie is my girl. She has done everything I would have done so far. GO CERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!