Survivor - Exile Island

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought the finale was good. I was soooooooooooo disappointed that Cerie didn't win the fire challenge/. I thought it was going to be her at first

YEAH Aras won!!!! I was shocked when Danielle picked Aras and I loved that Terry could not for the life of him, get his balance in the final immunity challenge. I thought it was ratherbrave of Aras to let Danielle win.

I think Danielle for sure made the right choice for who to take to the final 2 for chance wise. I can't believe Shane was mad at Aras, when Shane was gunna make an alliance with Terry.

YEAH CERIE!!! I hope she enjoys her new Vehicle. She deserves it!!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone catch where the next survivor would be....I missed that....did it look good???????

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was disappointed that Terry didn't win, but I'm glad that Aras won over Danielle! Terry & Aras were definitely more deserving than her... she just coasted on by!

I'm also glad that Cerie won the Yukon, everyone loved her, she was a shoe in... just like when Rupert won the million.

Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

Did anyone catch where the next survivor would be....I missed that....did it look good???????
The Cook Islands. Of course it looked good... they will have another exile island with a new twist!

shadow_kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i still say that Terry should have won. he would be great to be a champ and him next to danielle or aras...

i am also upset that Bruce didnt get the other car.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cagnes

I'm also glad that Cerie won the Yukon, everyone loved her, she was a shoe in... just like when Rupert won the million.

The Cook Islands. Of course it looked good... they will have another exile island with a new twist!
I agree about Cerie. If she didn't get the million, then she atleast should have got the Yukon!!! Like come on, the final two people openly admitted that if it weren't for Cerie, they probably wouldn't be sitting where they were.

The next Survivor sounds really awesome!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

It is going to be in the Cook Islands, named after Captain Cook. Gonna be great!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CIRIE deserved the car! She was so good to everyone, and I am happy for her.
I'm glad Danielle did not win.
SHe did not deserve it at all!

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

CIRIE deserved the car! She was so good to everyone, and I am happy for her.
I was happy that she won the car too, but I don't entirely agree. She was good to everyone to their faces, but she did a lot of scheming behind their backs to get them voted off. Shane thought that he & Cirie were best buds & she turned on him.

She is very likeable though... I love her smile!

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
was it just me or did cirie look like she had lost weight? I thought she looked so good. Her husband is such a great guy also, kinda reminds me of my hubby, when I got home today he had cleaned entire kitchen, including scrubbing floor on hands and knees, made bed, did laundry, all so I didn't have to do work tonight.

shadow_kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
psjaunti: my hubby does that for me too. one night i got of work early and come home and he was in the middle of clean and said that i killed the suprize and that i had to stay in the bed room until he was done. he made me my fav meal and had candles and flowers. my kitty was a suprize as well i told him i wanted one and then i came home from work one friday to find a kitty laying in my bed... i love him so much. he is great

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was happy that Aras won. I like Terry for a while because he was the underdog, but started to dislike him when he started acting all cocky to Aras about how he was more mature with age and how his wife was more important than Aras' mom. Yah, I was kinda bummed that Cirie didn't make it to the final three - Danielle didn't really have an interesting personality. And I agree - I definately noticed that Cirie lost weight! I thought for sure that Jeff was going to comment on it, but then realized that it might be kind of rude...

Can't wait for the next season!