Survivor Amazon

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness, have you all missed one of the greatest instantaneous miracles ever on TV? Poor, Shawna, weak and physically and emotionally shattered, was healed, and there were MEN there to witness this! I'm amazed, completely amazed. I hope CNN plans a special report on this....

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My pick to win is still Christy. I like how the new tribe is making her feel more comfortable.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me too! I think Christy Smith is a great Survivor -- she has outdoorsy skills, works hard and doesn't play any games. I was sooo happy that the new tribe made the effort to communicate with her. They didn't even seem to think it was a big deal to include her, unlike her old tribe of hers
Go Christy! You can do it!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is?! I had no idea. How will I watch American Idol AND Survivor?? LOL!

I missed last week's show so I haven't even seen the new teams yet!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My vote is for Christy also, my mom and dad are deaf, so I had a soft spot for her from the start. She has a good attitude, and is a team player. I just hope that she can hang in when things start getting more "cut throat".

frisky feline

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am pleased to watch that the tribe had discussion about how amazing Christy is to bring them to be a stroung group. Also they said that they do not consider her as a disability at all.
I think that's so sweet. OOps, I am not sure which name that the elder guy hugged her etc.. He is the one who brought it up about it. I ve noticed that Heidi starts to be nice to her and pat on Christy too. I think Heide realizes that Christy is really asset to the tribe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it was nice of Butch to make sure Kristy knows how important she is to the tribe - she won them the reward challenge. I was not disappointed to see Shawna go - after her pathetic performance and miraculas recovery, I felt she was a prima donna.

frisky feline

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shawna is so helpless but working so hard her ass off on matthew or alex. :ugh: I am not disappointed that shawna had to go, either..

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So much for slinging your female wiles around to get what you want. That one tribe that is starving for food- if someone had a brain, they could prick their finger and drop blood into the river, and when the piranha swarm they could catch them easily enough, though not bare-handed!