Survivor Amazon

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i said i will be upset if either Heidi or Jenna wins.

i was really dumbfounded and shocked that Jenna won!! My goodness!?!?!?!?

i just hope the ending was not "fixed"... i wanted Matt to win so much -- he worked so hard throughout the game, whereas Jenna just laid around, warding off flies.

Oh...... i don't like unhappy endings!

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
In the beginning, I definitely wanted a woman to win -- I'm all about the girl power! But, I was very disappointed in Heidi and Jenna using their sexuality, even nudity, as a way to advance in the game. I am more disappointed in Heidi because she is a teacher, an educated woman. We all know she didn't have to strip naked for peanut butter and chocolate. After all, didn't all the other survivors jump off the stump for food without having to bear any part of their bodies?! I distinctly remember Matt, Deena, Christy, and the rest jumping off when they were tempted with food. But, I digress.

I just wanted to say that I am disappointed that Jenna won -- and by a landslide at that! Matt certainly had better survival skills, and didn't have to say ugly things about others to make it to the final two. My favorite survivors were Christy, Butch, Matt and Jean.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really disappointed that Jenna won, but like I posted earlier after Butch left I didn't care too much who won. I was totally flabbergasted that Jenna got 6 votes! Why on Earth would Christy vote FOR one of the Evil Step Sisters? I just don't understand why they would vote her to win when she contributed so little to the game.

The only thing that I was happy to see was Jenna's mom in the audience. It even made me tear up a bit. I do hope that Jenna doesn't go out and blow that million on petty stuff. I'm sure she'll do the right thing and help her Mom out with her cancer treatments & etc.

Do you really think there is going to be another Survivior? The ratings are falling more and more with each series. The shows just aren't a good as the original few series. It's sad to say, but I think Survivor might be over soon.

Just a random thought here...
Don't you think it would AWESOME to have a reunion type Survivor? Take the final 2 or 3 of each show and put them in the middle of nowhere. Let them fight it out!
I think that would be the best! Plus..I'd get to see Colby once again!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am almost starting to think that somehow the show is rigged. Why did Christie all of a sudden vote for someone that she hated so much??? Jenna did not deserve to win the million dollars; she is a spoiled little brat. the only other reason I think that she won is maybe by sympathy because her mom is so ill.
Plus, it has always been in the news about how the survivors are persuaded to vote a certain way.......