Superbowl - Are you watching?

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My Steelers aren't in it, so i won't be too interested, but it'll be on, my man will no doubt be watching.

Will Ben fly in 2005?

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Will be cheering for the Patriots Here, hoping they can bring it home again. (live in Massachusetts) and it was such a great parade and time last time. Plus with the Red Sox's finally winning the World Series that would make it a perfect ending. So Go PATS!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Wanna wageroooo Heidi? I bet you 500 TCS$, known as
500. I say Phillie by 6!
Eh-hem! I do believe that you owe me
500 now Elizabeth!
It was a really good game, could have gone either way. I really thought the Patriots would dominate, but I was pleasantly surprised by a really good game!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok fine. FINE. fine.
Here ya go, I guess I gotta pony up.

It was a good game, I love tie games until very late. I knew as soon as that interception in the 4th quarter that the tide had shifted, but Phillie really had me believing!

Nice bet w/ya Heidi girl. Just wait until Spring Training is over. HA.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Me-n-my guys

Will Ben fly in 2005?
I hope the answer to that question is YES! I'm a big Steelers fan, too. Amazing rookie year for him, hope he continues to do well, and better in the playoffs.

My DH and my best friend are both Eagles fans, they weren't very happy last night. The one good thing is that it wasn't a blowout. I was really impressed with how well the defense held on both sides for most of the game.