Sunday Daily Thread

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah it was weird, took me a while to get into! I have the book here but I havent read it yet! I must read it now! LMAO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I read Dreamcatcher and didn't really care for it. I love some of Stephen King's books, but there are some that I've just never really gotten into, and that was one of them. After reading the book, I know better than to watch the movie - too much potential gore for me! I like scary & suspenceful, but not gross in movies.

We went and got a snowblower today, so we should be ready for winter. Now I think it is supposed to be really nice out for awhile again. It has been so cold the last few days that it wouldn't have surprised me to get snow, but we haven't yet.

Boy, this weekend flew by. I am not ready for tomorrow to be Monday, but I guess I don't have much say in the matter...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Mary Anne! That's such a cute story about your wildlife!

I got up this morning, and I'm going to write a poem later about what happened to me last night- Just wait it was really funny!

Didn't have time for the net, Had to get ready and go to the shops before school to buy some new sandels and get a feed!

Had a good day at school! Got back from school and took Jaz for the beach for a walk. Now I'm being told we're going out for dinner in a few minutes. So best be off.

Catch you all later..
Sam.