Sugar Mama is gone

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Baby, here’s the memorial you should’ve gotten long ago. Last month marked you being gone for a year. A year since that horrible day I found you laying in your favorite tote bed outside my bedroom window. I had originally been going to clean it, get the blanket clean again. It was heavy… I reached in.. and felt your body. You were so cold.. so stiff already. I pulled you out and cried like a baby. I had to go to the dentist after that…When we took your body to the woods and let your little one say goodbye, I told her you were in a better place with no more pain. She seemed to understand.We had to burn that tote… Don‘T worry, your baby has a new one. One with straw. She seems happy with it. Your last memory was me pushing you away. You laid at that door for hours until I went to bed. I know you did. I’m so sorry, sweetheart. My mom wouldn’t let you come in. She knew you were dying and she didn’t want my other cats to get sick too. You didn’t deserve to die alone. I hope all you remember is the love. I loved you, so much. Your daughter had her first litter in June. You would have been so proud of her. She’s such a great mama, just like you. I miss you. I miss your clinginess. I miss that purr. I don’t even have any pictures, my darling. I wish I did. But, oh well. You were the best kitty.Until we meet again, your faithful servant, Canaan Sammandriel Lumienarien.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we torment ourselves for not being too kind or to careful to our beloved pets that passed away, but they know that we loved them to bits, and they were in our minds always.
Sugar Mama is not mad at you, she still loves you even if she's not there with you anymore. She took with her all the good memories she had with you, the good and happy moments you had together, the memory of that tasty food you gave her.
She will never forget you, just like you will never forget her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sometimes we torment ourselves for not being too kind or to careful to our beloved pets that passed away, but they know that we loved them to bits, and they were in our minds always.
Sugar Mama is not mad at you, she still loves you even if she's not there with you anymore. She took with her all the good memories she had with you, the good and happy moments you had together, the memory of that tasty food you gave her.
She will never forget you, just like you will never forget her.
Thank you…

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sugar Mama, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

This is the Deepest Truth I know, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Sugar Mama is now at home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, and she knows and understands how very much you love her still, how you wish that you could have been with her. And she sends her Love back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days, because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. She will watch over you, just as she is watching over her daughter and grandkittens.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
I couldn't help but notice the words in your signature, and wanted to copy paste them for you so you can re-read them. Hopefully, it will help you realize that we can only do what we can do, when we can, with what we have.

We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts, some have canoes, and some are drowning. Just be kind and help who you can. Don’t let your candle blow out. Always keep fighting. Remember, the 🌸 that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all. I am glad you exist.

Hugs to you. Rest easy, little Sugar Mama.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I pray you can find some comfort in that she died at home, in her bed, surrounded by the love that came her way. She will always carry that love in her heart, being thankful for it and sending her own into your own soul. Love is spiritual, so eternal. NOTHING is strong enough to break that, not even death. "Death cannot take that which never dies." You both forged a bond to each other's souls that is never going to end. She is at peace because of that love, and always will be.
You take that love that she left you and go forward into the future, accepting more love into your heart and sharing hers with others. It will help her love to grow even stronger. She leaves you that legacy. She would like nothing more than you to seek life's beauty and love keeping her memory strong, and living life as you would want for her to go forward as you would want for her if you were the first to go. That is love, and she wants no less.....
Love also means instant forgiveness for anything we did, or thought we did. She holds nothing but love for you in her heart. It takes us humans much longer to process and get through all this, animals do not overprocess and analyze, they just live on instinct. They accept what life throws their way and go on.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both, it helps to know others have stood in your shoes and survived. It helps to talk to those who know what you are going through and care. Take care of yourself and those you love, it does get better in time......RIP precious Sugar Mama. You will always have a secure place in a loving heart, you will always be remembered. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, I’m crying again . Thank you.
Your love is true and she knew it!!! Our hearts break when we think we could or should have done better. Our family is stricken with green having physically separated from our heart ♥ Cleo just day before yesterday. We have constant thoughts- shouldn’t have taken to vet, should have done this/that but in between those violent storms we know in our hearts that we would have literally sold our house for her!!! When you have that kind of love you invariably did what your mind thought was the best. We absolutely 100% know the trip to vet took her away in 3.5 weeks time instead of potentially 6 months to a year. Eventually she would have passed away with fibrosing pleuritis or pericarditis which is a sequel of chylothorax but would have given precious months to us. Oh well we thought the vet KNEW the best. Guilt is killing us for having taken her there. So please remain assured in your heart that she was on your bed and near you in heart because SHE KNEW YOU LOVED HER!! She has a sense that’s million times deeper and stronger than yours!!!! Infact Cats and dogs are THE BEST PSYCHOLOGISTS R PSYCHIATRISTS YOU CAN FIND!!!! God bless your dear baby!! And glad that you have her new one to continue the love!! Enjoy life with the next one/s!!!