Stuff that drives you to the edge

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

My cats wouldn't like you much or vice versa

I have to leave all newspaper and junk mail on the coffee table for at least a week for thorough cat inspection and shredding.
By the end of that week, there are papers of all kinds, all over the living room.
Well, I do have to admit that it stays until the paper tent playing is over with.
But as soon as the play is over,it's outta there!!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
one thing that seriously ****** me off is animal abuse. In any form, to any animal. AAARRGHHH! Don't get me started on it! lol

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People Being late is what does it for me, I absolutely hate it. It sometimes seems that I am constantly waiting for people to show up, I think it is only common courtesy to be there when you say your going to be there.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

People Being late is what does it for me, I absolutely hate it. It sometimes seems that I am constantly waiting for people to show up, I think it is only common courtesy to be there when you say your going to be there.
that is a big one with me

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cat52

What's that old saying, something like "against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain"? All I know is, if even the gods can't handle it, there's no way I can!!
Oh, my friend... I feel your pain. Couldn't have said it better myself.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad drivers. And being in New Hampshire, there's plenty of them. One big thing under that category is people who tailgate, especially on the highway and especially when I'm already speeding. That really infuriates me. Also, people who dont use blinkers or people who block intersections. Just bad drivers in general.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I wouldn't even allow an ashtray in my house, so you're more lenient than I.
Well, I smoke too, so the ashtrays are necessary.
But I empty & clean them on a regular basis...

I forgot one other thing that really bothers me about my in-laws. Their snide remarks about my pets (not just the cats) and the two of them saying that the cats are dirty.

I know how you feel!
If someone comes over and starts complaining about my cats, I'll tell them, "You knew they were here before you came, and it's THEIR home too!"

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lauracatlover

one thing that seriously ****** me off is animal abuse. In any form, to any animal. AAARRGHHH! Don't get me started on it! lol

I won't even go there...

~KK~

lunacy95

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My list would be long so the shortened one... Improper use of the english language, to sound smarter. Along those lines there are particular phrases that make me crazy. Someone saying something is a mute point... that drives me nuts. Irregardless, and misuse of the word literal or literally.

If you ask anyone who knows me they will likely tell you am obsessive. I hate to see sponges in use in a kitchen in particular, but in general they just bug me. I have a nearly pathalogical hatred for antibacterial products. I go crazy when people put any dishes or anything else in my sink and especially unrinsed.

The biggest one has to be... Leaving food out that should be kept cold and then eating it later... I had a roommate who would get take out leave it on the counter and eat it the next morning.

Now that I sound insane enough I think I will stop... but I swear I have reasons for all my "hang-ups"

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've finally thought of a few today!!

I was standing in line waiting to pay for my gas at the gas station and someone just cut in front of me!!!

I also hate it when you're standing in line and the person behind you feel like they have to stand directly behind you breathing on you!! I can't stand people that I don't know breathing on me!

I also hate it when you're sitting in traffic and someone feels like they can just do down the emergency lane!! Hey! I don't like waiting either, but it's the law!!!

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The sound, feel, or even thought of fingernails on ice...makes me ill

Bad drivers - the left lane is for faster ppl...when you are done passing, get over!!! Also, use the dang turn signal, I hate having to guess at what you might be trying to do.

People who are late are wasting my time and along that line, people who don't call when they say that they will profesionally or otherwise...

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just thought of another. I couldn't make it into work last night because a meeting that was supossed to be tonight was actually last night. So I call/text all the over night crew. Only 1 person got back to me JUST 1!!!!!!! out of like close to 30 people. I have no idea if my shift got covered. I always make it a point to answer my phone or text back letting people what's going on. In most cases I cover for them. Just
It's common courtesy.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SkyeCat0117

I just thought of another. I couldn't make it into work last night because a meeting that was supossed to be tonight was actually last night. So I call/text all the over night crew. Only 1 person got back to me JUST 1!!!!!!! out of like close to 30 people. I have no idea if my shift got covered. I always make it a point to answer my phone or text back letting people what's going on. In most cases I cover for them. Just
It's common courtesy.
That's another thing that irks me: disrespectful, unreliable people!
What's so difficult about using common courtesy??

Suicidal, rude, maniacal drivers are at the top of the list, too.

~KK~

apples

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I absolutely HATE it when my partner sit next to me on the couch, leans the other way, and then passes wind in my direction and thinks its the funniest thing ever. I HATE when friends let their kids pick up my cats, even when I have told them not to do it, they just squeeze them too hard and then when the cat scratches them they get up me for having an out of control cat.
!?!?!
I hate seeing empty coke bottles left all over the house by our boarder.
I HATE when all the mail is for a person who doesn't even live here anymore, i'm sick of ringing the places up to tell them they don't live here, they are in jail. GAH!
I HATE when people walking past in the middle of the night throw things at the house.
I HATE when food is left in bowls next to the kitchen sink, I refuse to touch it until whoever left it there has done something with it. Once, my BF left one there with pasta in it, I told him so many times to clean it out, it got to the point where is was growing another life form so I just threw the bowl out.
I hate it when people miss the ashtray and get it on my brandnew shag pile carpet rug! (We smoke inside)
I also hate it when people close windows just after I have opened them.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

OOooo...that's true. 10 minutes late, that's forgivable in my book. However I use to have friends that would make me wait over AN HOUR for them

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i really really bothers me when my bfs mom says bad things about my cat, because he is crazy. she wants me to medicate him which i dont think he needs. they dont seem to understand that he is a kitten still, just bc he doesnt look like one he still has the mind of one and will calm down with time.

When I'm in the middle of a convo with someone and that person or another person there at the time will cut me off.

i hate people who dont finssh their food and will put the dishes in the sink with out throwing unfinished food away or rinsing the dishes off. also when they put a glass or cup in the sink and they leave whatever they didnt finish in the cup. is it that hard to dump it down the drain?

People who use public restrooms and then not flush the toilet. theres nothing more disgusting than walking into a stall and seeing someone elses poo in the toilet. or when they pee on the seat and they dont wipe it up.

One more. When i wake up and immediatly some one in my house talks to me. i cannot STAND being talked to when i just opened my eyes.

sorry one more. Being blamed for things i didnt say or do... i hate it when someone tells me that i did/said something i know darn well i didnt do/say.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

sorry one more. Being blamed for things i didnt say or do... i hate it when someone tells me that i did/said something i know darn well i didnt do/say.
I can't stand that either!!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

People who use public restrooms and then not flush the toilet. theres nothing more disgusting than walking into a stall and seeing someone elses poo in the toilet. or when they pee on the seat and they dont wipe it up.

EWWWW!

What's also disgusting is mothers who change their baby's diaper in a public restroom, and don't wash their hands afterwards!

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

People who use public restrooms and then not flush the toilet. theres nothing more disgusting than walking into a stall and seeing someone elses poo in the toilet. or when they pee on the seat and they dont wipe it up. .
I just read this and I'm really tired. The way you say it is so funny but I agree. I hate seeing leftovers in the toilet.