Strong Vibes Needed For Me.... PLEASE?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alycia........hon, I am so heart broken for you and the boys.You all deserve someone who WANTS to stay clean and be there for his family.He needs to grow up and take the responsibility that he took on when you all married.
My first marraige was just like this.He drank,smoked pot and did drugs instead of supporting me and the kids.He would beat the crap out of me, because he didn't have the $$ for his pot.If I had a nickle for evey abuse that I took, I would be a millionare.
PLEASE know that I am only a phone call away and like so many others here, are supporting you and the boys and wanting only the best for you all.
As for his Mom, he runs to her...because he knows he CAN!!Even though he was in an abusive childhood, Mommy is a safe place where he can go and do what he wants to without thought or fear of anything.His Mom will uphold the drinking and stuff because she is a sick woman and thinks he is doing NOTHING wrong.
Stay strong and lean on your friends during this time.
MAJOR hugs and vibes coming your way.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry, sweetie.
try to be strong for your children even know I know it's easier said than done. they need you right now.
and you and your children will be in my thoughts and prayers. again I am so very sorry.
I wish you peace and please try to have a good Christmas with your kids, okay? I wish bad things didn't have to happen to such good people as you are a good person.
but maybe it's a good thing that you aren't with him anymore.. if all he does is cause you and your family stress. you guys deserve so much better than that. please consider going to counseling, it will help when you need someone to talk to.
we all are here for you, too please know that and if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to PM me.