Starting Cold Turkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey Carolina,

BTW, what is the going rate for the Poop Fairy in your neck of the woods, and do dingle berries and cling-ons count?  Still
 over that.  Now I feel bad about flushing the offending turd

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:flail: OH GOODIE >................ I have an excuse to use these courtesy of Carolina. :crackup: POOP POOPIE POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Carolina,

BTW, what is the going rate for the Poop Fairy in your neck of the woods, and do dingle berries and cling-ons count?  Still :rofl:  over that.  Now I feel bad about flushing the offending turd :lol:
Poop Fairy would gone bankrupt if she showed up for each perfect poop after raw :spit:

Bad poop is a thing of the past here!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AND AGAIN :flail: :crackup: P.S. That picture is how my cats poops look too. At least we know that is NORMAL!!!! :bigthumb: BUT the question is.......... :think: :scratch: Are We Normal??????? :tongue2:
I doubt we are :flail:

I think my kitties are pooping 1/2 of that amount nowadays... :thud: And not everyday......... AND - it is just a shell of poop, because the rest is hair :lol3:
This was just the beginning of the poop adventures - it got way better! :lol3:

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today 4:18 pm last scoop first thing this morning approx 7:30 am.  There was no poop from over night!

Litter box #1

Litter box #2.  Not sure who's is who's, normally there would be three times this amount.    This is for 3 x cats.

Now if you'll excuse me I have supper to fix.

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OMG, this thread is getting funny.  I'm just thinking of all the funny emoticoms Carolina found to post, and remember the Poop- O- Meter?
Remember the smiley's straining on the toilet when Bugsy was having "issues" in that department?  When I was looking for the picture in her thread a while ago I skimmed thru so much of that stuff and started giggling.  I DID see the picture posted above, but thought there was a before and after picture somewhere.  Oh well.

I see TobyTyler is has joined the club...didn't take long, huh

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG, this thread is getting funny.  I'm just thinking of all the funny emoticoms Carolina found to post, and remember the Poop- O- Meter?
Remember the smiley's straining on the toilet when Bugsy was having "issues" in that department?  When I was looking for the picture in her thread a while ago I skimmed thru so much of that stuff and started giggling.  I DID see the picture posted above, but thought there was a before and after picture somewhere.  Oh well.i

I think this thread is turning to crap....
!!! I'll try and post some after pictures, maybe around breakfast or lunch tomorrow. I thought whoever's poop it was looked pretty darn good IMO. 

For now I hope I've found the solution.  4 or even 5 smaller meals a day.  Rufus and Clancy on the Rad Cat, Cricket on the Stella's.  He - the older finicky one, is actually waiting in the kitchen for me now for food and is eating a good portion.  This morning he ate the Stellas and none of the canned.  So unless I have to switch back to adding canned, he's weaned off it on day 3.  

They just ate and the kittens had the Rad Cat and asked for more.  I am going to feed them before bedtime, meanwhile Im on poop duty tonite with camera in hand.

Last edited:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this thread is turning to crap....
!!! I'll try and post some after pictures, maybe around breakfast or lunch tomorrow. I thought whoever's poop it was looked pretty darn good IMO. 

For now I hope I've found the solution.  4 or even 5 smaller meals a day.  Rufus and Clancy on the Rad Cat, Cricket on the Stella's.  He - the older finicky one, is actually waiting in the kitchen for me now for food and is eating a good portion.  This morning he ate the Stellas and none of the canned.  So unless I have to switch back to adding canned, he's weaned off it on day 3.  

They just ate and the kittens had the Rad Cat and asked for more.  I am going to feed them before bedtime, meanwhile Im on poop duty tonite with camera in hand.
OMG, only on TCS :flail:

carmina piranha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WHAT is going on in this thread?  Have you all turned into pooper-snoopers?  Mind your own business!  

Toby, I thought of two other possible causes for the puking that you should know about:

7. Overproduction of stomach acid, usually meaning the cat needs to be fed more frequently.  The kitty will finally get his meal, then throw it up even though he's sooo hungry.  Ahem--usually he eats it back up.  

8. Gulping food down too fast

Thinking of how the kittens had been free-feeding on kibble, it may have been the time gap before the next meal.  But, really, who knows?  

You may all go back to staring at poop.  Jeez, some people!  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 This thread is so funny!! Your right Carolina, Only on TCS! Ha,Ha! Good thing I'm the only one here at work on Saturdays, I am here cracking up        

I almost took a picture of Angel's poop last night to add to the thread, After not going for almost two days, he made quite a long one. I'd say about six inches! Usually one like that would break in two, but this one stayed together & was black! (must be the meds).

Yup, it's official, were a bunch of Hover Mother, Pooper Scooper's! LOL!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toby, I just thought of something, You should put that picture in the Caption This section! 

My caption would say, "What are you gonna do with THAT Mom?!"
  OR, "Inspector Clancy reporting for doody, oh, I mean Duty."

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope I did good mommy!  It smells yummy!  When did you become so interested in my poop, anyway?

Ahem, could you give me a little privacy puleeeez?

Man, I feel so much better after that poop.  I'm luvin' whatever that crazy lady is feeding us lately!

Last edited:

tobytyler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I almost took a picture of Angel's poop last night to add to the thread, After not going for almost two days, he made quite a long one. I'd say about six inches! Usually one like that would break in two, but this one stayed together & was black! (must be the meds).

Yup, it's official, were a bunch of Hover Mother, Pooper Scooper's! LOL!!!
The poop police
  Please post next time it happens, the only rule is it has to be posted around mealtime.