SPOTLIGHT MEMBER OF THE WEEK **mybabyphx**

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Another set my friend!
Now The topic are General stuffs around you life...

1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
2.- Do you have indor plants at home?
3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....
5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc)
6.- Are you Religious?
7.- FAvourite Salad?
8.- favourite pop soda?
9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why......
10.- Do you have a car? wich type is it?....

Have a nice weekend my friend!....

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they made a movie about your life, who would star as you? That's a hard one! I would say Drew Barrymore!

What would the movie be called? The Crazy life of an Oompa Loompa!

Do you like kids? I love kids! Do you want any?Someday, but not now!

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be? Fish... no Hamburgers...no steaks.....no potatoes... WAIT I HAVE TO PICK JUST 1??!?!?!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I can't think of any more questions but I have a very interesting fact about deal or no deal. The probability of your case holding 1 million is ALWAYS 1/26. It doesn't matter how many cases have been opened the probability on your case never changes.
That's interesting, thanks for sharing! I never thought of it that way.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how is your day today? TGIF!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies? I like comedy movies

2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?
I collect DVD's, right now I only have like 20 though. (Need to get some more!)
3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male? Jim Carrey is pretty funny!
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female? Halle Berry!
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist? Nope, not yet!
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)
No I've never seen anyone famous in person.
7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?
No not really!
8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …
When I was in school I was in a few different plays.
9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...
I would be happy meeting anyone! I would like to meet Jack Black, he's hillarious!
10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
… It would be fun to live next door to any artist. I'm sure they have AWESOME parties! LOL

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that have you ever do it???? ( I mean for example, Jump in parachute, Take a Snake live, Jump in Bungee etc)
It would be fun to fump in a parachute. I'm deathly afraid of snakes, so I would never do that! I guess so far in my life I haven't done anything CRAZY yet!

2.- Do you have indor plants at home? No, I seem to always kill them. I do have 1 plant, outside it's a Bamboo plant.

3.- If you can travel in time and to meet to some historycal person WHO would be and Tell us why?...
I would want to go back and meet Anne Frank. When I was in school we read her diary, and read up information on her. I was just amazed on what these people had to go through during the war time. I give people a lot of respect for having to go through so much in their life, at such a young age!

4.- If you have the money power to move to some part of the world ( of course with your kittys) wich place would be and why.....Amsterdam, why not?

5.- What is the thing that really anoy you on the persons.......( for example: the hypocresy, the envy etc) One thing that really annoys me about people, is when they talk about me behind my back. They are liars, and that makes me mad.

6.- Are you Religious?No not really. I grew up as a Christian. Then as I moved out on my own, I just kind of felt that I didn't need to go to a church to believe. I believe there's something out there, I don't know what though.

7.- FAvourite Salad?I don't really eat salads. But I love salads with A LOT of stuff on them, especially bacon bits

8.- favourite pop soda? Orange soda.

9.- Choose one would you prefer to watch Sunrise
or Sunset and tell us why...... I never wake up in time to watch the sunrise, but it sure is beautiful. I love eating outside watching the sunset with my boyfriend, it's so romantic!

10.- Do you have a car? Yeswich type is it?....
2003 Chevy Cavalier, blue, 4 door

Have a nice weekend my friend!....
Thank You, you too
I will only be online for the rest of today, then I won't be on this weekend at all. On Monday, I will have to decide the next Spotlight Member
This should be interesting!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could change one thing about your boyfriend, what would it be?

What historical figure would you most like to hang out with for a day, and why?

If you could change one single event in your past, what would it be and why?

White lies, are they ok?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could change one thing about your boyfriend, what would it be?
That he was a millionaire
No actually, I love him the way he is

What historical figure would you most like to hang out with for a day, and why?
I don't know, I'm sorry... I can't just pick one person. I would feel privileged to hang out with any historical figure!

If you could change one single event in your past, what would it be and why?
I wouldn't change one thing. If those things wouldn't have occurred in my life, then I wouldn't be the person I am today

White lies, are they ok? Sometimes