SPOTLIGHT MEMBER OF THE WEEK **mybabyphx**

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are your nick names? It's funny that you ask this... my friend named me "Oompa Loompa" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Other than that my family calls me T.R. for Tiffany Rose and some people call me "Shorty"!

If you could time travel, what time would you go to and why? This is a hard one, good question! I don't have a specific date in mind... I would like to go back to the Hippie Generation in the 60's. I think it would be fun, exciting and a whole new learning experience for me!

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! I haven't been here in sooo long since they cracked down on internet usage at work......can only get online during my lunch hour now....

Congrats on your spotlight. I have some questions for you……….

~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be?

~ Who is your favorite singer?

~ Who is your favorite band?

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

~ How many siblings do you have?

~ What is your birth order?

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have?

~ Do you like shopping for antiques?

~ Do you collect anything?

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time?

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject?

~ What kind of car do you drive?

~ Residence.....own or rent?

~ Did you attend college or trade school?

~ What do you do for a living?

~ Have you ever been camping?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ If you could have ANY (paying) job in the world and be successful at it, what would it be? A daycare owner
I love kids!

~ Who is your favorite singer? Jordan Sparks!!!

~ Who is your favorite band? Well, I don't have just one favorite but I like ACDC, Pink Floyd, Def Leopard

~ What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I LOVE chocolate chip cookie dough

~ How many siblings do you have? I have two younger brothers (we have the same mom but different dads), and they are 15 and 12! I also have 1 younger sister (we have same dad but different moms), and she's 6!

~ What is your birth order? I am the oldest child!

~ How many nieces & nephews do you have? 0

~ Do you like shopping for antiques? No, but I like watching the Antique Roadshow on T.V.!

~ Do you collect anything? I used to collect angels, but I got sick of it and now thinking about collecting something else. I want to collect cats (real live breathing cats), but my boyfriend said no!
We'll work on that one!

~ How many cats have you had since your very 1st one? What's the most you've ever had at one time? Well, all my life growing up living at home we had a lot of cats but they were farm cats that lived outside. My mom always told me I was allergic to cats so we were never allowed to have indoor cats
When I moved out on my own I got 1 cat named Nemo, then he needed a friend so we got Chewy, then we found a stray named Dory, then we met this cute adorable black fuzzball named Spazz! When I decided to move to Arizona (it's a long story) I decided it was best to find new homes for the 4 cats I had. I found homes for 3 of the cats, but I was sooo attached to Chewy that I'm having my mom take care of him until I can get him out to Arizona to live with me again! Right now in Arizona I just have PHX.

~ Cameras....do you prefer to be the picture taker or the subject? I like both, but I love getting my picture taken!

~ What kind of car do you drive?2003 Chevy Cavalier 4-door blue

~ Residence.....own or rent? We rent our condo!

~ Did you attend college or trade school? I went to college for like 2 semesters (elementary education), but then I dropped out.

~ What do you do for a living? I am a receptionist for a locksmith company.

~ Have you ever been camping? TONS! I love camping!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!....

Congratulations & Welcome at this wonderful week....we try to be not deeply sneaking in your life!

SO,...Today the topic would be the Mexican Stuffs…
AJUA!!!.........Here we go...

1.- ¿Do you to know MÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]xico?
2.- ¿Wich part exactly?
3.- Can you speak spanish?
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it?
5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?)
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?)
7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage?
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock???
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes?
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach)

Enought for today, ....see you tomorrow my friend...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.- ¿Do you to know México? I know a little bit about Mexico

2.- ¿Wich part exactly? I go visit Puerto Penasco quite a bit! My dad is building a house there on the beach

3.- Can you speak spanish? I wish! I know just bits and pieces!
4.- Do you have some CD of Spanish music? do you like it? No I have no Cd's in Spanish, but I listen to the Spanish radio station sometimes!

5.- Have you ever to watched a Mexican Movie? ( I mean with Spanish Dialogs?) No!
6.-Do you like the Mexican Food?
( do you have any preference for example: burritos, Tacos, rice & beans, etc?) I LOVE Mexican food! I love quesadillas, tacos, burritos, rice, beans, everything

7.-Do you like the Tequila?
...or else Mexican Alcoholic beverage? MARGARITTAS!
8.- Have you ever to sleeped in a hammock??? Numerous times!
9.- Have you ever to saw the traditional mexican clothes? I've seen them, yes!
10.- Do you to know Cancun Mexico? ( Is a beach) Yup, I knew that

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What color hair do you have? Eyes?

2. What's your favorite place to eat and why?

3. What is your favorite time of the year and why?

4. Do you like sports? If so, what sports and who is your favorite team?

5. About how many times a day do you visit TCS?

6. What is your favorite thing about TCS?

7. Do you like being the person choosen for the spotlight of the week?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
thank you
for your answer at my questions from yesterday let me see for the questions of today:

The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music?
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?

4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female?
5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????

6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist???
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist?
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???

9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?

Thank you my friend in advance for your nicely answers, I beg you love the music like I!...

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What color hair do you have? Brownish, reddish
Eyes? Blue/Green (they change depending upon my mood)

2. What's your favorite place to eat and why? Anywhere in Mexico, because the food is sooooo darn good!

3. What is your favorite time of the year and why? 4th of July, because July 6th is my birthday!

4. Do you like sports? No If so, what sports and who is your favorite team?

5. About how many times a day do you visit TCS?What do you mean how many times a day? I don't leave
So just once!

6. What is your favorite thing about TCS? I love how friendly and helpful everyone on TCS is! You guys are the greatest!

7. Do you like being the person choosen for the spotlight of the week? Yes, it's been a lot of fun!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just curious, whereabout did you live in Iowa?
Born in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Lived in Eagle Grove, IA; which is near Fort Dodge.
I've been to both of those places

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Topic of today would be Music

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Music? I don't really have one favorite. Honestly, I love a little bit of everything.
2.- How many Cd´s do you have?
30?
3.- Wich one is your favourite singer Male?
Bob Marley is ONE of my favorites
4.- Wich one is your favourite singer Female? I love Jordan Sparks!

5.- Have you ever to listened at http://www.rippingtons.com/ ?????
No, actually I haven't. Have you listened to projectplaylist.com ?
6.- Do you have a CD collection? ( I mean for example all Cd´s from a determinate artist??? No
7.- Have you ever to participated in some Concert of your favourite artist? No
8.- Do you have any preference to listen a Radio FM station???
I listen to the radio FM all the time. I love to listen to alternative/rap/pop music in the car. It gets me motivated for work!
9.- In your own opinion wich one is better, a CD original from an artist or an MP3 collage of music without nothing of information?...
I like the original music from the artist

10.- Do you play some Musical instrument?
… When I was in middle school I played the flute, I can't anymore though.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Any more questions?
Sure... how about travel?

Do you like to travel?

How do you like to travel? (car, plane etc.)

What's your favorite place to go?

Have you been out of the US (aside from Mexico)?

What the one place you'd LOVE to go but haven't yet?

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you like to travel?Yes, of course! Who doesn't?

How do you like to travel? (car, plane etc.) Either of them. I like going by car though so you can see the pretty scenery

What's your favorite place to go? I love going to Mexico. I have been in every state from Iowa/Minnesota over to California. So I've been to EVERY western state, but none of the eastern ones! I love every place
Everything has it's own perks

Have you been out of the US (aside from Mexico)? Nope, just Mexico

What the one place you'd LOVE to go but haven't yet?My boss's are all from Israel. I would love to go there with them somday. I also want to go to Amsterdam

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, I have a few for you.

1. Whats your favorite book?

2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 things with you what would they be?

3. You said you wished you were 5 feet tall, how tall are you really?

4. What is your favorite tv show?

5. If you could thank someone for anyting they have done for you , who would it be and what did they do?

6. How did you meet your boyfriend?

7. What is your favorite type of juice?

8. If you could be on any game show which one would you choose?

9. Say you found a genie in a bottle and could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

10. Here is the last one, it came from a movie and I always like to ask it. You do not have to answer if you don't want to but it is a thinker,(the movie is The Last Supper).....
If you could meet Hitler in the early 30's, knowing what you know now about him, but you met him before he did anything, while he was still just an art student, what would you do? (remember he has done nothing, he is still just a normal guy)

I think thats all, congrats on being the Spotlight Member of the Week!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Whats your favorite book? Cama Sutra

2. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 things with you what would they be? Water, Food, clothes

3. You said you wished you were 5 feet tall, how tall are you really? 4'10"

4. What is your favorite tv show? I LOVED American Idol. That 70's show, So you think you can dance, America's got talent.

5. If you could thank someone for anyting they have done for you , who would it be and what did they do? I would thank my boyfriend. He has taught me a lot about life, and who I am. Even though neither one of us is perfect, we both showed eachother things about ourselves we never knew before!

6. How did you meet your boyfriend? I met him through a friend of mine. We knew eachother 1 week, then started dating. We started dating December 1st, 2003

7. What is your favorite type of juice? Strawberry-Kiwi!

8. If you could be on any game show which one would you choose? I think it would be fun to be on Deal or No Deal!

9. Say you found a genie in a bottle and could have 3 wishes, what would they be? Didn't I answer this before? I don't remember.

1. To be 5'0"

2. To lose weight
3. To have enough money to live on and not have to worry about bills ever again!

10. Here is the last one, it came from a movie and I always like to ask it. You do not have to answer if you don't want to but it is a thinker,(the movie is The Last Supper).....
If you could meet Hitler in the early 30's, knowing what you know now about him, but you met him before he did anything, while he was still just an art student, what would you do? (remember he has done nothing, he is still just a normal guy)
I would probably treat him like I treat anyone else. I am kind and polite and caring to anyone I meet. I probably would have been to him as well.

I think thats all, congrats on being the Spotlight Member of the Week! Thanks Sweetie
It's been fun!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they made a movie about your life, who would star as you?

What would the movie be called?

Do you like kids? Do you want any?

If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be?

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't think of any more questions but I have a very interesting fact about deal or no deal. The probability of your case holding 1 million is ALWAYS 1/26. It doesn't matter how many cases have been opened the probability on your case never changes.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

Any more questions?
ABSOLUTELY!

Hi
how is your day today?...I hope fine!....
let see for today…

The topic of today going to be Movies!

1.- Wich one is your favourite Genre of Movies?
2.- Do you collect DVD´s or VHS??,….How many do you have?

3.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Male?
4.- Wich one is your favourite Actor Female?
5.- Have you ever to participated in some Special Event of your favourite artist?
6.- Have you ever to saw in live to some artist? ( I mean is some restaurant, buying at mall or in some resort?)

7.- Do you like to watch the Oscar Awards?

8.- Have you ever to participated in a role in a Theather representation? ( maybe just for fun or when you was on School?) …

9.- If you could to meet to some artist wich one would be and say us why!...

10.- Would you like to live next at some artist (? ( I mean for example your neighboor would be a TV anchor or else?)…
…

Cheers my friend…