Spay or not?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hector was too old for me to put her through an exploratory for something relatively minor and manageable IMO. I just kind of put up with it. But the chances of ORS are fairly slim in today's day.
wow your such a great cat parent !
people who are put in your place mostly will abandon the cat :frown:

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So today while I was baking a cake my mom came running into the kichen with Alice's onesie which was covered with cat poop! I asked her what happened and it turns out that Alice had a bad case of diarrhea and it RUINED MY parents' room!!:cold:it was on the carpets .. we had to throw them away , on the bedsheets (are getting cleaned), and on the floor!!!!! I gave Alice a shower and we cleaned and cleaned the room! it was very frustrating and confusing .. why did it happen she didnt eat anything new nor did the weather change , and answers ?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I was going to say the same thing as IndyJones IndyJones Medication can upset a cat's stomach. It might be a good idea to keep her confined to just one room for a few days. Much easier to clean up if she has any more accidents.

Poor Alice, I hope she's feeling better soon.

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! Alice sure is feeling much better plus her wound looks like its mended together!:crackup: But I have a question guys .. Alice will become 1 year old on the 14th of May ..( crazy I know, it seems like yesterday that she was a kitten) how should I make a little cake for her considering how picky and moody she can be ..

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've just seen this thread for the first time. How frightening it must have been for you after that first "vet" tried to spay your Alice. I'm glad to see you found a competent vet and that Alice is now spayed and is feeling better.

About her birthday, maybe just make a cake shape out of some canned cat food and sprinkle dry food on top of it as decorations. And put an unlit candle in the middle.

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've just seen this thread for the first time. How frightening it must have been for you after that first "vet" tried to spay your Alice. I'm glad to see you found a competent vet and that Alice is now spayed and is feeling better.

About her birthday, maybe just make a cake shape out of some canned cat food and sprinkle dry food on top of it as decorations. And put an unlit candle in the middle.
thank you rubysmama! that does seem like a great idea:lol:

leen and alice

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Alice is one year old!
you can check out the bitrhday at Alice's Instagram I look cute ...but I bite (@princess_alice25) • Instagram photos and videos
Its all great and all but yesterday and today Alice has been acting strange. In the morning she meows , shes not sleeping which is REALLY concerning me , and shes eating very little food.. what is happening I m worried sick and rearching the internet is only making it worse