Spay appointment made

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She just sounds adorable! Funny how they figure out the buttons to push on us -especially for food :) Sounds like next step she's eating inside ;)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She just sounds adorable! Funny how they figure out the buttons to push on us -especially for food :) Sounds like next step she's eating inside ;)
:yeah: :lol3: I think she will soon be knocking at that glass sliding door. Sometimes - these are the best ways for the indoor kitties and an outdoor TNRd kitty to begin safe and slow non-threatening introductions too!! ;) :D

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Not so sure about that, my current female is not welcoming to other cats, my male has had his own room for 5 years because she hates him and they fight. I have to rotate them so she goes into garage when he comes out of his bedroom! He is huge and she has the claws and they go at it! She hates the boys, not sure how she would do with a girl??????

Last edited: