Something is wrong with TOE!!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes that Toe feels lots better tomorrow! Don't forget that cats have a higher normal temperature so 105 in cats isn't quite as bad as in humans!

straymagnet

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How is Toe doing? I hope he's feeling better. I've always loved cats with extra toes - their paws look like big, soft catcher's mitts. A lot of times if one has them, all the kittens in a litter will have them. A shelter I used to volunteer at had a litter come in and they were all polydactyl (extra toed) - they were so cute and I really wanted one but we couldn't have any additional cats at that time.
to Toe!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrishorse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. The latest on Toe is that his temperature is staying down, but he's still on fluids. He is staying another night at the hospital tonight sadly. I do miss my buddy. I'm not sure if he's on clav, they just told me it was a broad spectrum med. He is still not a big fan of eating but has eaten when given by hand. I'm hoping we get to bring him home tomorrow morning. They still have not done any x-rays. They are putting that off until the morning because the doc is pretty sure they will not find anything. If's he's still not perking up at all they will be doing some x-rays. I'll post again in the morning. Let's hope for the best. Thanks

aswient

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Toe is doing better. Maybe once you get him back home he will eat better and perk up. More Prayers and for Toe

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear your boy is feeling a bit better. Lots more and feel-better wishes for the two of you.
I hope he gets to come home soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrishorse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Toe is back home and acting 100% normal!! My girlfriend just woke me up with my kitty. This morning his temperature was back to normal and he ate half a can of food so they released him. He is soooo happy to be back and he's already eating, drinking, and peeing! Thank you all so much for the good vibes and info! I'm sooo happy right now! The 5 others also seem pumped to see him back as he is the leader of the house. Hell, he has more authority than I do!! : )

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Yay!

It made my morning to hear that Toe is home and feeling better. I have a real soft spot for the kitties with spare toes so I'm so happy everything turned out fine.