Something absolutely horrifying just happened...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by frankthetank

I tried to call the number back but it wouldnt let me and when I googled it the number came up as one that people can use thru google voice so it is completely anonymous. IDK how google voice works but I hope they respond to what my husband sent them because what happened was ridiculous.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!! BABY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was in high up a tree a few doorsd down and the people heard him meowing and finally saw him and called us, and we had some help and he finally went to someone and was able to be brought down.
Thanks for all the vibes!
Wonderful!

I was just reading this, disgusted by what happened, and am so glad the story has a happy ending.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, that's horrible! So pleased your kitty is home though!

I'm glad your husband reported it, but I'm not sure how much can be done. Whether it's a GV or a regular phone number, only so much information can be traced anyway. If an actual crime has been committed, then they can't legally do anything. If they receive multiple complaints about one number, I bet they would take some sort of action though.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh dear lord, that's so wrong. Some people, man, you just wanna smack 'em silly.

And I agree with cococat.....you and the police should have met with this person.

I'm so glad Baby is back home safe and sound!