Someone stop me

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Just go get that baby
You know there's not a soul in here that is going to say
you do not need another one..Just get him and if it doesn't work out you can take him back

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When i wanted to adopt a kitty, i had about 3 kitties at the window pawing at me. The shelter didnt let me because i was young and they thought i was irresponsible.
I really wish i got one of those kitties, but instead that day my bf did the best he could and drove me 60 km away from frankfurt just to get my little black bundle of joy! Teufel!
Dont be sad that you didnt get the kitty, maybe in the next few days/weeks another kitty out there may really need you!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I'm sorry they limited you! Four kitties isn't that many...I'm sure my rescue wouldn't mind. In fact, they consider the other cats to be company for the newbie while you are at work!

The cousins are adorable. Thanks for posting pics.

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,...You are never going to guess what happened,....lol,..I had called a breeder of exotics before I had adopted my "Gen",.(the male himmy that I lost recently)..& she called me back yesterday,...after all of this time,...& well,.we met,..& I now have a male exotic silver shaded persian,..he is really a darker silver shaded,(gold colored eyes maybe will turn green later,.I kind of hope)...& ever SO lovable,..when I leave the rm,..he will either follow me,.or else will "cry",...He is almost 3 mos old,..(BD- July 14th),..& has the "cutest flat face" that you have ever seen,...with the short hair,...he is wonderful,..I named him Dylan,..Faithrose is alittle bit "miffed",..but is starting to already accept him,...she pretty muuch likes to be left alone unless of course SHE wants to be petted & loved on,...other than that,...forget it,..Dylan on the other hand is a typical male,...lol,...always in the mood to be loved,...which is what I was missing so much that Genesis gave me,..I can't say just how thrilled I am,...Dylan is perfect!!!,.I even have his reg papers,..plus his parents & grandparents,& GG grandparents,(copies)..so I have alot of background on him,.as well,...This lady is really a very nice & caring breeder,...plus just a wonderfully "warm" lady,..nothing like that other lady,...lol.
That other lady was "something else",..lol,...very "snooty",...& rather rude,...so I am SO glad this turned out the way it did,...

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL,.."AIN''T" (yes,..I meant to say it that way,)..lol,,...THAT THE TRUTH",...I know my furry babies sure do feel that way,....I had to put up not ONLY my toothbrush,...but also,...my toilet brush,now,,,..even though its in a "container" type thingy,....lol,..Dylan decided he thought,..hmmmmmm.... I think that might just be something I'd like to play with,..LOL,..He is a "loving charmer",...already,....he has me "wrapped",.& feels at home,..I am so...thrilled,.....,...TLEA

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hate to show my particality(sp)? but Ringo just "melted" me,..LOL,...while they are both beautiful,...Ringo,...well,......such "soul" in those eyes,....lol,..TLEA