Someone stop me

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

YES!! I now am owned by 5 cats!!If you look in the fur pictures only section...........under the title I have news.............you can see my new babies!
I am going to look now if I remember to get them developped I have new pics of Tavia and one is of her and the boxer kissing they were playing hide and seek today I think Tavia would get her to chase her and then hide under my bed and macy can't fit under it and when macy would whine she would stick her head out and macy would get closer and she jump back under the bed and they kept doing that.
Sorry to hijack the thread. Just the news of more kitties was new to me.

tlea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If your heart is in it,...Go for it,...I have been trying to talk myself out of adopting yet one more kitten,..& so far I am fighting a losing battle,...now its narrowed down some,..to either a flame point male,or a red male,..since the blk males are not old enough,...& the lady that has them doesn't want anyone else coming to her house to "meet" them,...she has to meet you,...,..Can anyone tell me anything about red kitties,...as far as are they as loving as any other generally,..that is,..the flame point male is probably going to be hard to keep his little face clean,...lol,..(they always look like an angel with a dirty face to me,...lol,..he is the oldest one,..anyway,..This lady has changed alot since I first met her,...& for some reason has changed about letting anyone come to her house,.now,.....maybe,..I kind of understand,..sort of,...lol,..,..If anyone has anything to help with my decision,..I'd great welcome their input,.IF it were me,...I know I couldn't resist,...lol,.Good Luck,..& Have Fun!!!..Thanks,....TLEA

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where's our pics of the baby?I'm sure he's in your arms by now.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeping us in suspence is cruel
Please tell us you have him we are waiting I hate waiting I am so impatient.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not going to be much help here either. I took in a stray and I may have taken in more that I bargained for.

Awwwww.......go get him

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where's the new kitty cat, where did you have to go get him....NEW YORK CITY
I mean, we assume that's where you are
I know you have to sign a
and all that....OKEDOKY THEN you'll be here when you get here, but just in case
to the new baby
I hate dissapointment

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's gotta be what is taking her so long posting about him.She has to get him some new toys and all that.
HURRY and post some info about him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am away for the weekend celebrating Thanksgiving with my BF's family, but I called the shelter and they made the decision for me, they will not adopt to someone with so many kitties already

But the kitties have a new cousin (a gorgeous little black kitten) and I do have lots of pics of him

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sucks. How come they don't want someone that obviously loves cats to have another one?
It's not like you are a horder or anything.
I just talked hubby into letting me take in that orange tabby that I see every once in awhile and if she doesn't have a home around here, I get to keep her!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ringo and Vinne are cute! I'm sorry about the kitten!
That's odd with the current overpopulation issue that a shelter would turn down a potential adopter. Especially when you're such a wonerful meowmy!
Out of curiosity, how many kitties do you have? I have 4 and 1 foster kitten at the moment

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they will not adopt to someone with so many kitties already
I am soooooooooo sorry!!! They obviously don't know that you LOVE cats and would be the perfect home.