Someone call the "Whaaaaambulance" please...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your wall moved??
what are your houses built out of???
or am i silly?? i cant move my wall unless i chop it up and its made out of brick!
Im sorry youre having a bad day, my days havent been any better.

I was in a huge fight last night and as i was crying i couldnt breathe and my heart was beating weirdly and i was shaking wayy too much.
Still havent discovered whats wrong with me

But i would suggest you to soak ina nice bath coz thats what im going to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
For those of you who laughed at me - for shame! LOL, just kidding. One of the things that keeps me sane when the world piles on me is my sense of humor. I was sicker that you know what last night, but if I can get it out, and laugh at it (or create something someone else laughs at), then it's easier to make it through.

Thankfully today didn't go so badly...I did have a committee meeting today, and had about 4 hours of stuff I needed to re-write, but my assistant training director (I am the training director) stepped up and saved my butt....she's getting a nice gift tomorrow. A really nice bottle of Chambord...raspberry liqueur. I did buy some for myself, too, and some raspberry chocolate ice cream, so I'll have a nice dessert tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be a bear - I've got clients in the morning, and another set in the afternoon...laundry didn't get done, nor did the last bit of Christmas shopping...but I'm still under the weather quite a tad, so that will either happen or it won't, and it's all right either way.

A bath, some Orange Chicken, and then my decedent dessert, and then off to bed with me tonight...my ears still hurt a lot!

And Charlotte, the sweet love, forgave me about 10 minutes after I posted. She came up to the back of the chair (one of "her" spots), and cuddled on me. I kissed her tail, and she was alllllll better.

Thanks for the get well vibes and thoughts - I really do appreciate it. I hate ear infections...

Best-
Michele