somebody help me... HELP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He always looks dreamy like that.  I think they are some of the cutest kittens that I have ever seen..... (Am I being partial???

The little guys hair is just a little longer than Sparkles.  And he does not have the white on his chest.  I have the bedroom door closed right now and I am sitting on one side putting little pieces of rolled up paper under the door and wiggling it.  Their little arms are reaching under and playing with me....  it's just too cute!

Last edited:

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He always looks dreamy like that.  I think they are some of the cutest kittens that I have ever seen..... (Am I being partial???

The little guys hair is just a little longer than Sparkles.  And he does not have the white on his chest.  I have the bedroom door closed right now and I am sitting on one side putting little pieces of rolled up paper under the door and wiggling it.  Their little arms are reaching under and playing with me....  it's just too cute!

You aren't being partial, they are extremely adorable!    Just an idea to throw out there for a name - Dreamy?  

tjcarst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH Buddy eats awesome......  He is quite fat and sassy.  He eats cat food plus he hunts...  There is nothing wrong with Buddy's health... He is very very healthy.  I might have phrased something wrong in my post....
No you did not phrase anything wrong.  I did.   I did not mean there was anything wrong with Buddy now.  Just that if he is going to stay with your neighbor from now on, and only visit you once a week, it would be good for the neighbor to alert you if anything changes from Buddy's normal self. 

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I just had to post an update to Beauty.

The first one I took today......  She has come a long way and this pic does not do her justice.  She is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen.  The hair under her neck is long and grey.  She has a grey mane...  I have to keep it trimmed and combed or it gets totally tangled and knotted and matted.  She is very very grateful and purrs constantly.  She loves my  husband so much. The kitten is just a little foster baby named Rosie Posie.  We call her Rosalynda because she is a beautiful little kitten.   

a.

Here is her first picture. Quite a difference.  She was nearly dead.  I'll never forget watching her eat bugs.  I wasn't sure she was going to make it...

Last edited:

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She doesn't look like the same cat.......

She is very spoiled.  if I walk down my dirt road, she follow me..

If I go out in the woods to watch my husband chop wood, she follows.

She climbs the screen and hangs at the top meowing to get in the house.......

She is awesome!

Jenn 

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got to post this.....  Beauty is a happy cat now...  She has long long hair....  I never would have known since her health was so poor when we rescued her... The wind is blowing it... The cat beside her is nearly 15.