Some people should not even breed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These guys have been bathed, de-fleaed -de-wormed-dosed with vegetable oil and given antibiotics, they are all perky and playing and every time we walk in the room, they leap spit, hiss and scatter! lol

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love their names!
It seems like a lot of cats and kittens have been in the right place at the right time... finding you to take them in.
I hope the little ones will get better soon, I'll be keeping them in my thoughts.

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't help but think that Bast has put a glow around you, MaryAnn, that all animals in need can see. They always seem to find you.

So glad to hear the little tykes are doing better. And I love the names!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey!! That's so wondeful of you M.A. , I knew you were a special person when I met you and now getting to know you better, I think you are 100 times more special then most! I was truly honored to have met you! What a wonderful lady you are for taking in those babies! I can't stand seeing sick kittens , Thank you! God will repay you some day for all the hard work you have done!

Sending GET WELL VIBES !!

Take Care & God Bless!!!. My Kindest Regards

Sam

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning check revealed three happy kitties laying in the armchair. Although they are too young to be on solid food, they apparently had to learn earlier than most that in order to survive they had to eat whatever they could find. They should still be with mom.

But they ate well, took their meds and they have discovered turbo scratcher and I can hear the ball rolling around upstairs as I type. I can't believe how incredibly cute these guys are. Will get some film today and post pictures soon. They look like baby Vans!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mary Anne, You and Mike are just too wonderful. I am so glad y'all took these poor babies. I feel so very sad for the momma cat as it sounds like her death will be a long and sad one. These people should be ashamed of themselves.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG how awful!!! It really really breaks my heart because they sound like my babies
if you were closer I would give ya snowwhite because she is almost done weaning and i'm sure she would be more then happy to help you raise these guys
You guys are so wonderful for looking out for them!

maddie&tybalt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
People like that make me so mad, you're not nuts, M.A., those people are. How can anyone be as cruel as watching a mother die while her kittens are so sick. I agree that there should defintly be breeding laws. Only licensed people should be aloud to breed and they should go through ASPCA approval. I think that might limit Jo Shmo hillbilly from breeding. How thankful I am that there are other people out there like me that would do anything to help any animal from suffering. I even get choked up when I see a cat outside my apartment with...NO COLLAR ON!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA, I agree, bast HAS blessed you with and aura that only animals can see. That's why that skunk came to visit you. I'm surprised that you don't have a wave of animals outside your house each AM when you wake up!
You are truely wonderful for taking those kittnes, to bad they didn't let you take the mother.
People can be such idiots sometimes!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what upsets me also is that they are teaching there kinds that it is okay to treat animals that way

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know and I talked to our Sandie last night about the mom. She said that with antibiotics the wounds would heal up eventually and mom would be fine. But, sadly that is not to be. Mom has to have been a calico too.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They sound like fighters and I am sure with you caring for them they will be fine! You are a wonderful woman Hissy, if I could I would move down closer to you so I could help!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I am in love!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not me, or Mike either for that matter! I just went upstairs and they were all crashed on his chest. He is up on the computer. He looked at me and sighed and said "You realize we HAVE to keep them now!" LOL