Some new pics!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys. I haven't posted pictures in AGES so I thought I'd treat you all today!

I have 24 so bear with me while I get them all up!

The first ones are of Preggy Girl, Sophie!

Here's Sophie winking

More of My gang coming up......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sophie, again...

and here's the little escapee, all safe and sound!

I call Yogi my little pumpkin, heehee, he always does the same pose in photos!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and this one aint very good, because I took it through glass! But it's Soul my big bupbup!

and pregger girl two, Holly!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holly looks cross eyed in this!

and here's Woopi a cat we have staying with us at the moment...

That's all for today!

Have a nice day! Sam.

jasminecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh wooowwwweeeee!

All looking gorgeous as ever! I looooooove Sophie and Elmo

Where's Benja? ME WANT BENJA!!!!

I posted some pics of my lot, under tayo and the crew, but pics didnt come out too well

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sam, your cats are all so gorgeous! And it's so fun seeing all of the pictures. I love your dog, too - I have 2 big dogs also.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yogi is about the cutest little guy I've seen in a long time. He's really unique looking. Of course, in my opinion, Holly is absolutely beautiful as well. I think all of your cats are beautiful, but those two stand out to me.

G

ghostuser

Yogi is adorable ! I'm still so relieved he's back with you...the others are so cute too, one dog and a LOT of kitties - great family.

buzzy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow - what a scrumptious bevy of beauties (including the GSD) and what poseurs - great camera work!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandra- I'll definitly give yogi scritches from you. It was so funny last night he was all snuggled up next to me and I didn't know what he was so I pushed him off the bed and I woke up this morning and he was asleep in my bedside drawer, which is only cm's from my face, I thought that was so sweet!

Holly & Sophie both have less than a month till they are nursing.They are both maiden queens so we don't really know what to expect. Nana has about 5 litters due this month and december as well.. So photos will be aplenty.

Thanks Sanda & Cathi

Jasmine, I couldn't take any of Benja yesterday because my step sister Kelly was asleep in the room and I didn't want to barge in there with a camera
But next time I can go in there, I'll try and take some pictures for you. Thanks BTW!

Thanks Suzy!

Hope- Yogi was my 8th birthday present. Nana had been done to Christchurch in Feb.(My Birthdays in March) and had chosen a kitty for me, I didn't know what to expect...
but I got him he was so special and he was so tiny, he gets really grubby eyes, but he's a gem and he's my baby!! He's the oldest kitty we have at the moment too. Thanks Hope!

Thanks Tobycat and Superkitty!

Thanks alot Buzzy. I look forward to seeing more pics of Pysche. Enjoy your stay here too.