Some new pics!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sam I love your kitties! I love when you post pics, I think all of your gals and guys are just too adorable for words! The expressions they have are priceless, and Yogi is indeed a cutie and I'm so glad he came back.

Soul is gorgeous too!

to all of them!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of persians.. I never disliked them, but I wasn't a real big fan of them, but looking at all of yours has made them grow on me, and I want one now! LOL!

I have list..

I want a perisan, a russian blue, and a bengal.

I need a few hundred mansions so I can just give it to all the cats in the world who need homes!

Your babies are goregeous Sam, and Soul is SOOO dang pretty!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Sam . . . all cats are brilliant but Persians are just the best!!!!

Yogi is such a handsome little chap - I can see why you were distraught when he went AWOL.

But I've never seen shorthaired Persians like the ones you have. My 2 are longhaired, and all the ones I've ever seen at breeders or at rescue centres are longhaired.

Are the shorthaired ones actually Persians or are they a cross?

Thanks for the piccies!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww. You guys make me SO Happy!
Thanks for all the sweet comments!

Thanks Stardust and Caprice. Elmo always sticks his tounge out when he's happy- he's such a cutie!

Thanks Sunni Jean!
All your comments are the sweetest! Hugs from my bunch to yours!

Cass...
Thanks so much. My kitties seem to grow on lots of people.. they have the magick touck
heehe! I must admit when I was younger(ohh and BTW we have owned cats every day of my life) about six I didn't really like cats because they used to sit on MY onion plants
long story, but over the years they have grown on my so much and I'd be lost without my little Sophie and Holly and the rest of my bubbas!

Hey Yola! Exotics about 50 years ago, were the mating of a Persian and a Domestic Shorthair but then people started mating them with British SH's and Burmese and then back to persians to keep the type. Now only exotics are accepted if they are from persians or exotics. In a way they are a cross.. but now have their own breed status. They are nothing different than persians, and as you can see from Holly & Sophie who are sisters, they can look totally different. Exotics are fondly known as "Persians in Mini skirts"

Thanks again everyone, I'm planning on taking more pics tomorrow!