Sombra

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason I cannot understand only the messages from you Rubysmama, tarasgirl , Verna Davies and mama africa are shown in this thread although many others were shown in the Alerts list yesterday and today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to memorize the names of those who failed to appear here. Sombra and I thank you all for your kind wishes in the hope that a moderator from the Help Site will be able to recover the "lost" messages.

Hugs and best wishes to you all.🤗🤗🤗🤗:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For some reason I cannot understand only the messages from you Rubysmama, tarasgirl , Verna Davies and mama africa are shown in this thread although many others were shown in the Alerts list yesterday and today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to memorize the names of those who failed to appear here. Sombra and I thank you all for your kind wishes in the hope that a moderator from the Help Site will be able to recover the "lost" messages.

Hugs and best wishes to you all.🤗🤗🤗🤗:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
You might be able to recover the names of those you correspond with by clicking on your user name above and then clicking on "YOUR CONTENT" which will show you your messages to others. I don't know if this is helpful or not. And yes, if you message a Moderator about this problem, you may be able to resolve the matter. I hope so!!!:hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl, I have reported the problem in the site Help hoping a moderator would see it there. I don't know how to conact a moderator I have written to a couple of forum helpers.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you tarasgirl, I have reported the problem in the site Help hoping a moderator would see it there. I don't know how to conact a moderator I have written to a couple of forum helpers.
I saw your message up there. Hopefully someone will respond. I know mani is a Moderator so you might want to just put the "at" and then mani, and your message, after clicking on the envelope symbol at the top of the page.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I've responded in your Site Help thread golondrina golondrina , but will say that those people you mentioned as the only ones having posted are the only ones having posted. The alert notices will also tell you when people purraise any posts, and I think that's what you're seeing.