So What's On the Menu Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Sausage casserole that's in the slow cooker as we speak, and it smells fab!!!
What's in it?

We are having roast beef sandwiches.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My parents had cream tuna on toast. Yuck! I love tuna but not warm with peas on bread.
It's usually called SOS here.
so I just had generic chocolate chip waffles.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We had turkey burgers lol which is odd since today my animal science class visited our schools poultry unit where they have young turkeys! And i fainted there! lol

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm brain dead. I would have accepted an invitation to be taken out for dinner (nothing fancy), but it wasn't forthcoming and I didn't feel like whining that much. So it's sausages, panfried spuds and a veg, probably garlic carrots -- I can do it in my sleep, and it does save the journey to "The Cheese" as well as a few bucks at tax time.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

My parents had cream tuna on toast. Yuck! I love tuna but not warm with peas on bread.
It's usually called SOS here.
so I just had generic chocolate chip waffles.
Don't blame you...that sounds yucky!

Tonight was oven baked pork chops, garlic primevara risotto, and mixed veggies.
I think tomorrow we might have tuna salad on toast and soup. I love sandwiches and soup and could eat it most nights of the week.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im contemplating between chicken parmigiana or chicken burritos, maybe one tonight and the other tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister and niece are joining me for dinner this evening so I am making a nice prime rib roast, with roasted potato's, baby carrots, and savory cabbage. I am going to make a nice Au-jus sauce to go along with it, and cherry pie with ice cream for dessert...
It good because I will have enough left-overs for a whole weekend of Hot Roast beef sandwiches...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just looked at my dinner log -- Goodness, is it really over two months since we've had poultry for a Friday Dinner?? Well, that settles it. It's Yosemite Chicken. I'll need simple but wonderful after the week that I've had, and that'll cover those bases. Jasmine Rice, whatever green veg looks good, and probably a Berry Crisp for dessert.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a grilled filet steak for me a rib steak for hubby, cous cous and either brocollini or garlicky peas and mushrooms

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
browsing for ideas...... I'm hungry, but watching my calorie intake and don't wanna go to the grocery store..... hmmmmm, what to have. Dunno.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ I love just steamed veggies like broccoli and cauliflower. Sometimes that's all I eat for dinner. Nice, healthy and goooood!

Tonight I'm fixing pan fried whiting with noodles and lima beans

Status
Not open for further replies.