So What's On the Menu Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to try my hand at Skippymjp's Chicken Casserole. I've been wanting to try that for some time, it sounds really yummy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am making a nice pork roast with potato's and baby carrots tonight. In is in the oven right now and it's satrting to smell pretty yummy

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Garlic Prawns. I think I have enough Jasmine Rice leftovers in the freezer to warm up -- if not, I'll have to decide whether to do more rice or some pasta instead.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm living on a different planet.... what are chiptruck fries and I never heard of pumpkin ravioli

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOOH, ok. Chiptruck fries are baked.
I still never heard of pumpkin ravioli until tonight lol I'm going to have to try em though!
Thanks for the links Sam!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night was spaghetti with garlic toast. Tonight we're having chicken cordon bleu. Not sure what will go with it. Some type of vegetable.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil maggie

I'm making reuben casserole but instead of corned beef, it's pastrami
That sounds seriously yummy.

I think we're back to ham tonight, either ham patties or quiche. That will probably depend on whether I stop and do groceries on the way home. I prefer either Emmenthal or Gruyere for quiche and I know I don't have a scrap of either in the house, and probably not enough cream or eggs either, come to think about it. The patties would not require any shopping. We'll see how desperate I am to just get home.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Picked up one of those Bertolli oven baked meals last week, Tri Color Four Cheese Ravioli. Both me and the BF have tests to study for so I'm thinking that's as much cooking as we can handle tonight,
. Hopefully it's tastey.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's ham patties. Probably panfries, though I also have some L/O noodles that I could do something with. Green peas. Rob has a conference call at 9, so I decided not to add an extra stop on the way home, plus the construction and baking of a quiche. And, now that I look at the time, I'd better get upstairs and start concocting.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
on sunday after work i headed down to the markets and bought a heap of vegetables, made a delicious veggie soup after wards, have a heap left over so that will be dinner tonight, along with sausage roast that i made last night and fruit crumble. I am on cooking strike until. all left overs have been eaten!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Sorry, I had to look at your location to figure out why anyone would be eating dinner so early in the morning

Veggie soup sounds wonderful! Twice a week I have Mustgo. Everything in the fridge leftover, must go

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight Kieran & I are having marinated Fillet steak with grilled cherry tomatoes and pan fried mushrooms with heaps of green salad and either cous cous or wedges??

Status
Not open for further replies.