So What's On the Menu Tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I had a HUGE artichoke! (DH had a Carl's Jr burger, he doesn't like artichokes)

Tonight I'm making clam chowder. It is so yummy! It's as good or better than Mo's, I must brag! Not very low in calories though!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There was Tzatziki and pita left from last Friday's Greek fare, and lots of tomatoes and stuff, so we did Greek again last night, this time with beef patties, sorta Greek. The extra patties were going to be for tonight, but a friend dropped in, so there's only one left. Not sure what it will go into -- maybe some sauce for pasta.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Homemade fish and chips for me. Cod with a nice crispy batter and oven-baked handcut fries. I even through the tartar sauce together as well. It was really yummy and very filling, I'm stuffed..

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night was Wendys for me and spaghetti for my parents.

I had a chicken dunkers lunchable tonight with starburst and now I am munching on some harvest cheddar sun chips.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

$5.00 footlongs from Subway tonight
Mmmmm! That's what I've been wanting....the spicey Italian.

My DH is picking up a pizza from Papa Murphy's on his way home from class. Yuk! DH has deemed himself 'pizza baker' in the house, because I always seem to burn them.
But he always has soggy crust. *shivers*

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^that really sucks you have to work so late! I had chinese food for dinner and i am having cupcakes i made for desert!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it looks like the "sauce for pasta" out of the leftover beef pattie is going to be a quasi stroganoff, with more mushrooms than beef, over buttered noodles. Should be tasty.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

^that really sucks you have to work so late! I had chinese food for dinner and i am having cupcakes i made for desert!!
Yeah especially since I'm getting up at 3.30AM to go to a cat show.
I must be mad!

YUM cupcakes!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW how do you do it?? Drink lots of coffee!!! I send you a virtual cupcake
. Hope the cat show goes well!! Be sure and take lots of pictures!! And you get some sleep after!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuneBugBear07

WOW how do you do it?? Drink lots of coffee!!! I send you a virtual cupcake
. Hope the cat show goes well!! Be sure and take lots of pictures!! And you get some sleep after!!
Thank you! I'm judging so hopefully I'll have time to take pics. I just finished bathing my 2 cats. They look very pretty.

Thanks for the virtual cupcake. It was delicious!

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your Welcome
. Sounds like it will be fun! (minus the losing sleep part!) Looking forward to hearing how it goes!! I might be possibly taking one of my "household cats" (dont know if that is the exact term lol) to a show in a month for the first time!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

We're having a huge snowstorm, so I'm making chili for tonight!
What????? It's too late in the season for snowstorms. Our temperature today was 20 degrees C which is in the 70's F. I'd have chili too if it was snowing. Brrrrrr. And you folks think Canada is cold!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Baked Ham and Scallopped Potatoes tonight. Harvard Beets are a must, and maybe some green peas. I have several gorgeous mangoes, so I think probably dessert will be some concoction using mango and ladyfingers and cream. We decanted the first batch of this year's Orange Brandy the other night, so that will undoubtedly figure in there somewhere.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

What????? It's too late in the season for snowstorms. Our temperature today was 20 degrees C which is in the 70's F. I'd have chili too if it was snowing. Brrrrrr. And you folks think Canada is cold!
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Read our forecast for anticipated snow accumulation!!!

This Afternoon: Snow. Areas of fog. High near 37. North wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow. Steady temperature around 33. North northwest wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.

Saturday: Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 37. North northwest wind between 5 and 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.