So Nervous!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on the first interview!!, now I'll have to send you more for the next one
{{{ }}} it's great to hear that you have lots of options.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It turned out to be and ok afternoon now didn't it!!
Good luck with the next interview.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck. I need to move to your city. Getting people to even call you to say they got your resume up here in the cities is evil.

And when you call them to nicely verify they got it..or not. they get all snippy "we will CALL You if we are interested" bla.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news Kenz! I am so glad you got the call for the insurance job! Looks like things are really looking up for you now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is great news Kenz! I am so glad you got the call for the insurance job! Looks like things are really looking up for you now!
Thats for sure - I'm pretty excited!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

Good luck. I need to move to your city. Getting people to even call you to say they got your resume up here in the cities is evil.

And when you call them to nicely verify they got it..or not. they get all snippy "we will CALL You if we are interested" bla.
Really? Thats not good - everyone is super duper nice here - you can drive back & forth, can't you? Its only like a what.....4 hour drive from here to the Cities?