So ANGRY right now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xomycatsxo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ha, another sales person! I was/am (in between jobs) in the information technology sales- selling computer hardware/software to corporations (working for resellers). I've been very successful and have a resume out to Dell. Ha, they used to be called (well, still are) the necessary evil because we had customers that were a complete Dell house - so in order to 'steal' the business, we had to get friendly w/ Dell. Ha, if you can't beat them, you may as well join them, right?
Ha, now I know what you mean about month end!!

I'm huge into doing research and getting my facts straight. I like to know what I'm talking about and more important, know that I can make a difference by sharing my knowledge with others.

I'm so glad I met you - I'm sure we'll be talking a lot more!

BTW, did you ever get a chance to look at that pdf?

Originally Posted by Middletown

Good another sales person.
Me too. :clap
Yes there are other fluids that are safe. they also tend to be expensive and not readily available. Most people still drive to walmart to save that $.02 they are not going to spend anouther $2 for a safer automobile fluid with the cost of gas.
I am glad to see you reading. that is the best thing. educate yourself and others. If you have a hubbie or children, share with them what you are learning. it goes a long way.